“Peru Tour and Inca Trail” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #104 of 339 Activities in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: Inka Trail Expeditions Peru is a Tour Operator in Cusco, this company born with nothing more than a strong desire to create an authentic Peruvian Agency, the rich diversity of tradition, adventure and mystery makes Peru a fascinating country to visit. Many Foreing Operators take advantage of this, but this Travel Agency was born in Cusco, Peru land of the Incas.We show that travel within Peru, are unforgettable and will mark lifes forever through our social projects (SmileTerra) that these are full of Energy and Natural adventure. is an inherent belief to the core values that inspire our being and business today.
Cusco, Peru
3 attraction reviews
“Peru Tour and Inca Trail”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

I am from Eueropa Iglaterra I do The Inca Trail and Tour all Peru witn Travel Agency Amazon Andes Peru I doing with 15 people
The tour we liked a lot visited Lima Ballestas Nazca Arequipa Puno Cusco Inca Trail, these places are wonderful to see that National Reserve Paracas Ballestas is incredible Inca Trail Machupicchu is unmatched, our guide the shuttle was very timely servicing excellent Agency we like a lot our trip and would recommend the company to any traveler who wants to do

Visited December 2013

Dusseldorf, Germany
“Professional and reliable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I give William (the owner) 5 stars, because of his professional work even after my trip.

I booked a 5 days / 4 nights Salkantay to Macchu Picchu trek from Germany. I searched online for different agencies and offers. William always replied within a few minutes or the next hour, which surprised me positively straight away. He answered all questions I had which gave me a comfortable feeling. Btw his offer was better than those from other agencies (some of them replied days or even weeks later). I knew that it's probably cheaper to book it in Cusco rather than from Germany, but I didn't have the time and also not fancy having the stress running around checking hundreds of agencies for the best price. More important for me was a professional agency who is caring for me.

In Cusco a guide came around at my hostel the night before the trek started and explained everything to me. On the first day of the trek they picked me up from my hostel and everything went fine, no bad surprises. Everything was as we have agreed before.

On the last day we took a train from Aguacalientes (Macchu Picchu town) back to Ollantayambo (which was included in the trip - everybody is taking this train). There has been a delay of 5 hours because our train caught fire. Quite a hazzle, but the state owned train company PERU RAIL told us they will refund the train ticket price ($50), we just have to speak to our agencies. Unfortunately I had a flight out of Cusco the next day already, so there was no chance for me to go around to the agency personally and I thought I will never see the $50 refund. However, I send William an email a few days later and explained the situation. Straight away he said it's no problem and transfered the money to my Paypal account. Wow! I think this shows how reliable, professional and honestly William (and his agency) works.

Highly recommended and by the way; Macchu Picchu was just stunning, def the highlight of my Peru & Ecuador trip!

Visited September 2013
Stavanger, Norway
4 attraction reviews
“Inka Trail with G Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I did this trail with my family in July and it was truly amazing. We were 15 people of different ages and different physical conditions but we all made it thanks to wonderful guides and porters that made us feel like kings. The weather can be treacherous this time of year (in fact any time of the year due to the altitude, but we were lucky and had most of the rain when we were safe inside the kitchen tent or during night. A bit of advise to future hikers: 1) Bring warm clothes including hats and gloves as the nights will get cold. We thought we were well prepared, being Norwegian, but we were surprised during our trip to the Andes. 2) Spend a few days getting used to the altitude before you start hiking. The 2-3 first days are the worst and most people will get affected by the altitude in one way or another.

Visited July 2013
Osaka-shi, Osaka, Japan
“Itegral travel agency!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

When I looked for a tour for Machu Picchu, I found this travel agency.
I checked more than 10agencies, this agency is the most reasonable and has much service,
such as transport, entrance, guide and lunch...furthermore, City tour in previous day was free.

I asked much times, but Mr.William always responsed me quickly, so I realize that this agency
is very reliable.

I have to thank Mr.William.
In addition to his quick response, he helped my rescheduling well.
For a delay of my flight, I had to give up the planned day, but he tried to arrange the other day dualing my stay in Peru. I successed to visit Machu Picchu.

I remenber the hospitality of this agency forever.

Visited August 2013
Long Beach, New York
6 attraction reviews
“Physically challenging but worth the pain and exhaustion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I completed the four day, three night trek on the Inka Trail last week. This was probably the most physically challenging thing I have ever done. I nearly gave up after the first day but am glad I stuck it out. The scenery was amazing and the people I met were wonderful. We had a wonderful guide, "Fredy" from Xtreme Tourbulencia and 8 marvelous porters who carried the common equipment, set up our sleeping tents and served us delicious meals. A few words to the wise: 1. Make sure your tour price includes porters to carry your personal items (e.g., sleeping bag, clothing, toiletries, etc.). We had to add this on at the very last minute. You should only carry what you need for the day. 2. Bring packets of hand, toe and body warmers (available by the case at Costco and in the hunting department at many Wal-marts) to throw in your sleeping bag on cold nights; 3. bring lots of one soles coins for the pay toilets at the beginning of the trek and toilet paper for the rest along with a large package of personal wipes; and 4. you will also need money to tip the guide and porters at the end. Finally I was told that you must book this at least 6 months in advance - we met people who were unable to do it because they tried to book too late. Lucky me!

Visited July 2013