“Fun dinner with excellent food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 420 Restaurants in Cusco
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Peruvian, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Entertaining clients, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: This restaurant is INCREDIBLE!! They have an amazing mix of American, European, even African/Indian foods with traditional Peruvian mixes/accents. The decor is enough to make anyone fall in love with this locale alone. I found it because it was featured in the new edition of Lonely Planet and the food and drinks are to die for. It was by far my favorite restaurant in Cusco; I even went there twice! Absolutely delicious.
Deddington England
“Fun dinner with excellent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

The food, atmosphere and staff are all excellent. An wonderful introduction to Peruvian Cuisine at reasonable prices

Visited September 2013

Walkerville, Australia
“Best dining in cusco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Friendly happy people, beautiful food and excellent dining room plus rooftop terrace. We tried to book the cooking course for our last of 8 days in Cusco. It was unavailable so we decided to visit for dinner. The first thing we noticed was that we felt very welcomed and the place had a really fun, genuine and friendly vibe. We ordered the slow cooked pork and the lamb. Both were excellent. The pork was so good that Megan wanted to tell every new arrival to be sure to order the pork. We were talking about the food for hours after leaving. Prices are very reasonable. For $5 more than a tourist trap restaurant you can eat wonderful food in a very warm and friendly atmosphere!

Visited September 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
“Good eats! Local cuisine and family friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Lovely restaurant with an amazing rooftop terrace you cannot forget to visit when you eat here! The food is tasty and fresh, with a wide array of options for everyone from children friendly options to local cuisine including alpaca (which was definitely worth the try). Luz was our waitress and she was incredibly sweet and helpful which was very nice. She was the one who told us not to forget the rooftop terrace overlooking the city and even escorted my family and I up there and took our pictures for us.

If I ever return, definitely stopping by again!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lewisville, Texas
“Holy Alpaca that was amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

The alpaca anticucho is to die for. It was one of the best restaurant experiences I have had. The octopus appetizer is delicious as well. The octopus is tender and cooked to perfection. The roof top dining complimented this experience. I wouldn't change a things. I left my bag behind when I left the resauraunt when I returned they had it waiting at the bar for me. Great staff and equally great ambiance.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We saw a travel presentation in Canada where the speaker said that kids in Lima don't dream of becoming soccer (football) stars. Instead they now aspire to become chefs. I understood this comment after eating at Marcelo Batata. Wonderful, innovative food that literally had us oohing and aahing throughout the entire meal. My husband and I loved our starter but unfortunately I can't remember the name -- something like causiri, and an incredible blend of flavors. The Peruvian red wine, a syrah produced near Lima, was mellow and delicious. Our succulent lamb ribs were perfectly grilled and nestled in a sauce so lovely I asked for bread to soak up the last wonderful drop. The dessert was an unusual cheesecake with an intriguing blend of sweet and spicy flavours. Our server Luz was a lovely young woman who gave excellent recommendations and impeccable service. An amazing meal!

• Visited September 2013