“Great location but the staff are a little slow” 3 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Santa Catalina Ancha 342, Cusco, Peru   |
Ranked #13 of 275 Cusco B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Great location but the staff are a little slow”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

I booked my reservation 5 days before arrival on expedia and when I arrived around 8 pm after a long day in Aguas Calientas they didn't have my reservation. The guy at the front desk spent 20 mins trying to find out why he didn't have the reservation. He then called his boss for another 10 mins trying to figure this out. All along, they had a room available and should have just given it to me. Once I got to the room, it was very nice...big flat screen tv, fast free wifi, nice hot shower, and a nice big and clean comfortable bed. After an hour I went out to meet my friend in Plaza de armas ( 3 min walk ). I brought her back to the hotel which caused another problem but shouldn't have if they had my reservation. The guy got all flustered again and called his boss to make sure it is ok for my guest to stay...I'm not even sure why this guy works there...he is useless. So after checking with his boss it was all ok. They have free breakfast until 930 and they would call me and wake me up every morning at 930 after a long night of drinking...I even told them not to call me for breakfast because I will be sleeping late...very annoying. The church bells are also ringing all hours of the night so bring ear plugs or you will be waking up a lot. They have a nice outdoor sitting area with nice views. This is a very nice hotel in a great location but the staff are very slow and annoying.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)

Been to Maytaq Wasin Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Maytaq Wasin Boutique Hotel

Address: Santa Catalina Ancha 342, Cusco, Peru
Location: Peru > Cusco Region > Cusco
Bar / Lounge Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Airport Transportation
Ranked #13 of 275 B&Bs / Inns in Cusco
Hotel Class:3 star — Maytaq Wasin Boutique Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Maytaq Wasin Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Maytaq Wasin Boutique Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.