“Nice family opportunity” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tours, Adventure
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Nice family opportunity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

My family and I booked a tour to Cusco,Peru with Cusco-Native because we had the impression that they were very professional and they responded our E-Mails and all your answers very quickly, compared to other travel agencies, and our impression of them was true. When we arrived to Cusco we met the team of Cusco-Native in their office and they were really nice and helped us with all our questions and to prepare us with our tours and how to experience this nice city of Cusco in the most best way. The owner of CuscoNative is really nice and really easy to work together and talk with, and he and his team made our tour unforgetable, not only because of the tours to Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, City Tour and Maras Moray, but also the time we had together with the family, made our familybond stronger and the experiences with the family is something we will never forget. Thank you so much CuscoNative, you are the best.

“Everything and more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

We booked the two day trek to Machu Picchu. Everything was seamless. The owner Renato, responds to email quickly and respects your time. Two days before our trek, he sat down with us and broke the day down for us so we knew what to expect. He even gave us the names of the drivers that would pick us up from our hotel and drop us off. What made our trip extra special was our Guide NAVIDAD (Chris). He is so knowledgeable, nice and funny! He made us feel like we were the most important people to him. He was very patient with us (we were taking pictures every 10 steps). The owner is a Cusco Native who respects all his employees and keeps the money in the town. He knows everything there is to know about traveling in Peru.

Aarhus, Denmark
“A wonderful Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Actually, before me and my family went to Peru i didnt expect much, even that Cusco Native had made an excellent job preparing us for the trip and answered all of our E-Mails really clear. then when i arrived to Cusco, i fell in love with the city immediately, and i couldnt wait to go on the tour to the sacred valley and machu picchu. The guide on the sacred valley tour really understood to make the trip educatonal and funny at the same time with peruvian jokes and funny songs, but also his explantions about the Inca history was really interesting.
The trip to Machu Picchu was also a total succes, especially because the owner of CuscoNative is so easy to understand and work together with.
So this trip was a wonderful surprise, i began with low expetations of the country and everything but i got really positively surprised by the country and all what it has to show. The people i have to thank the most are the people from CuscoNative, they made my trip unforgetable. Thank you guys, you are awsome!!!

Phoenix, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing trip to cusco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

Cusco Native was my first choice among several tour guide companies. Renato and Maritza were very helpful in explaining all the tours and informing us of all the details we needed for your tours. The guides for all four of our tours were all very informative, knowledgable, and organized. Cusco Native tour of the Sacred Valley was excellently planned. Cusco Native is very affordable however just because they are affordable does not mean they lack in service. My husband and I only did the full day trip to Machu Picchu and it was breathtaking. Anyone going to Cusco should pick Cusco Native.

Montevideo, Uruguay
3 attraction reviews
“Wonderful trip to Machu Picchu!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

My friend I hired Renato´s services for the 2-day trek to Machu Picchu and the whole trip was perfect.
This company is responsible, trustworthy, reliable, well organized; they complied with everything they promised and exceeded my expectations. Without any doubt I would hire Cusco Native again. Even while booking the trek, he was very responsive and answered all of my questions. The tour guide, Fernando, did an excellent job, giving us all his knowledge on the Inca culture.
They are really commited to their job, they know what they are doing and they enjoy it.
Thank you very much for an unforgettable experience!

Visited March 2014