“Great place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lisbon, Portugal
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I loved the hostel! One of the best I have ever been in my life!
The atmosphere, the staff, the beds, the toilets, the food, everything was awesome! It is also a great place to meet people, as there are lots of cool environments in the hostel.
Luis, the guide and barman was 5 stars :D He took us to see Tipon ruins and also went to party with us after finishing his work!
They also have a good travel agency inside the hostel, which helped a lot booking the several trips. Ursula was the really nice person who booked our trips!

I would only reccommend the Hostel to improve the wifi quality and increase the space of the breakfast serving, which is a bit too small for rush hour :)

I definitely reccommend anyone to stay there for several nights!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Pamela and Karen and the rest of the staff at this hostel are amazingly helpful! The breakfast provided is fantastic! The rooms and bathroom are cleaned throughout the day. I cannot say it enough if you're looking for a great hostel that's near plaza del armas in cusco this the location for you! You can not be disappointed. The Helpful staff and affordable meals cannot be beat.

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Helsingborg, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Me, my boyfriend and his little brother spent three nights at Ecopackers before and after our Machu Piccu-trip and really enjoyed it. Big, comfortable and clean beds with thick duvets. A plus for the included breakfast. What really made our stay good was the friendly staff. Maria at the reception always had a big smile on her face and was eager to answer any questions we had. She also helped us book a night at their sister hostel in Aguas Calientes. This is a great way to do it, since you get a discount at the hostel in AC if you stayed at Ecopackers in Cuzco.
Would recomend this hostel any day!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

It is a beautiful place close to the Plaza del Armas - perfect location. The courtyard is beautiful and there were many sofas and hammocks to lounge about. The atmosphere was great and relaxing, with people strumming their guitar and just chatting quietly. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were not cramped. People at the front desk were courteous and helpful, and I especially thank John for his help and advise while I was there. I would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Pisa, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Although the altitude can leave you feeling rather strange (-it was the town where the beloved John Peel died, after all), this hostel is a safe and sane place to just relax and be - kind of away from it all. I visited this place on 2 separate occasions (neither time did I stay, which is why it has only got 4 stars from me), but I had to be n Cuzco half a day, and they stored my bags for free and very securely. Judging by the way the staff were so friendly and helpful -in a very professional manner (-they were excellent!), I am sure the beds/rooms would have been excellent too. Something very Special about this place.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

I had a great experience during my stay at Ecopackers. Everyone on the staff was very helpful. A special shout out to Maria Cesar who went above and beyond and even printed out my boarding pass for me. Thank you!

• Stayed March 2014
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I loved this hostel. Not only was it very clean the staff where very helpful. I stayed in the 18 bed dorm which can be awful sometimes but not here. Its not a party hostel, so everything is quiet and dark by 11pm and all the beds are super comfy and warm. I booked my Inka Jungle trail through the hostel and it was great value for money and the staff where great with all the information. I highly recommend this hostel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Ecopackers? Share your experiences!