“Really good” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Deliciosa comida, acompañada con la cava más completa para los paladares y gustos más exigentes. Situada en una excelente ubicación con la mejor vista hacia la plaza de armas gracias a sus balcones y terraza/bar al aire libre.
Lima
“Really good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

This restaurant is centrally located, a few steps from the cathedral and with a great view of the main square.
I'm not sure how long it's been openned but it looked quite new. The menu is interesting and prices are quite fair.
The service and the food were really good. It counts with a dinning area, a bar and an upper floor with a bar and an open terrace.
I would come back again!.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lima, Peru
“Great Food, Nice Place, and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

Great food, try the Chicharron with Tamale, or simply the Chicken Grilled was delicious

Visited November 2011
Miami
“Best food I had in Cuzco. And I've been there 5 times.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011 via mobile

Great location. It's overlooking "La Plaza de Armas". I thought the food was awesome. The best in Cuzco. Not overpriced. Try the duck in sauco sauce. I asked if the chef could make it for me with alpaca, medium rare. And also had the trout causitas. Best dishes, I've had in years

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chile
“Careful with your reservations”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2011

People at Piskuo nearly manged to riun my new year's eve. Despite having made reservations in person, by phone and by email, when my husband and I arrived at the restaurant (2 hours before twelve), a man told us rudely that we "were not on the list", no signs of apology. Luckily we were able to dine somewere else.