Located in the beautiful San Blas area in Cusco, Encantada is a little gem! I stayed here with my husband for 4 nights as part of our tour with Llama path before and after our Inca trail trek.
The hotel itself is very nice, modern and looks like it has been referbished recently. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The beds where large and soft and the pillows were also very comfortable which was great. As it was February it was cold at night and to my delight every night out bed was turned down and a hot waster bottle was waiting for us upon return! The view from Cusco at night or by day was great.
The bathroom was great, hot water pressure was perfect and complementary toiletries were Devine. I was happy to see that there was also a hair dryer in the bathroom as many of the paces we went to in South America did not have a hair dryer.
Upon arrival we were welcomed with a cocoa tea an given a voucher for free pisco sours!
The hotel also put our luggage in storage while we were on the in a trail. We felt very at ease leaving our luggage with them.
Breakfast was lovely. One day we did sleep in and the lady at the font desk called to see if we wanted breakfast because she didn't want us to miss out. I thought this was very thoughtful.
Staff were always very friendly. I would defiantly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to cusco. We felt very safe here even walking back at night after having a few drinks in town. There is not always many people around on the street but there always seemed to be a police office not far away walking the streets. If you are unfit and not good with walking up hill this may not be the hotel for you. Maybe stay somewhere closer to the main square or maybe just take your time walking up the hill as this hotel was something special!
- Also Known As:
- Encantada Casa Botique Hotel Cusco
- Encantada Casa Botique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The City of Cusco is the perfect starting point to explore some of the most fabulous sites in South America like the Sanctuary of Machupicchu, the Amazon Rainforest and Lake Titikaka. In the bohemian, artisan district of San Blas in Cusco lies our jewel, the Casa Boutique Spa ENCANTADA. The tasteful, modern construction, offers a lot of comfort and is surrounded by fantastic, flower filled gardens where you can relax between your tours with great views of the surrounding red tiled roofs and the city center. Away from the noisy streets of the center but only a few blocks from the main square, overlooking the city, Encantada is located in a privileged area, where you are in walking distance of the city’s many churches and museums and close by the archaeological park of Sacsayhuaman. An enchanted place in the archaeological capital of South America.Services:Breakfast buffet (5.30-9.00 a.m.)Bar/CafeteriaBeautiful social areas: Panoramic Terras, spacious salon with fireplace and flower filled garden areas Spa with Jacuzzi and MassageWi-Fi and free Internet service220V and 110V current Safe depositLaundry serviceMedical attention and oxygen upon requestFree lugagge storageTourist information ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Encantada Casa Botique Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.