I've stayed at everything from dingy Paris hostels to Five-Star hotels and I was thoroughly impressed with this hostel. From the moment we arrived at 10am, the staff we gracious and attentive offering cocoa tea to sooth the altitude sickness. Within minutes our room was ready. The hotel was safe, well-managed and frequented by late 20s to 30-something travelers. I also think we paid $35 usd a night for a room with a bed and full bathroom. We stayed for 4 nights.
Two blocks from Cuzco's main square Plaza des Armas
Graceful and helpful. Made a great breakfast, served it and cleaned up. Attended to our room daily. Stored our bags when we went on our Machu Picchu Jungle Trek.
- included breakfast is amazing: tea, coffee, orange juice, white buns with butter and jam and egg
- includes free wi-fi and a communal computer
- the humidity is HIGH in Peru, as a result my lap top had a meltdown
- cuzco can get warm during the day but COLD at night, you can rent a heater for a nominal amount from the hostel
- lay low the first day you arrive (even if you don't feel noticeable signs of altitude sickness)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hostal Llipimpac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.