“Best cure for altitude sickness” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 421 Restaurants in Cusco
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Organic
Good for: Local cuisine, Doing business, Families with children, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
San Francisco, California
“Best cure for altitude sickness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Nice big smoothie and comforting bowl of quinoa soup hit the spot. Great sunny mellow environment made we feel at home. Would recommend in any situation

• Indonesian first
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“delicious & super healthy food with very friendly stuff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Every thing we'd tried from the menu was very good! Especially the beetroot&mango smoothie is so delicious! Very good service and stuff also! We went like 4-5 times in one week that we'd spent in Cuzco...Highly recommend it!

• Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
“best smoothie ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

I am writing just to encourage everyone who goes to order one of the smoothies! it doesn't matter which one, they are all amazing - though I did have the mango one and ...just WOW. The food is also really good, it has a cool atmosphere, and everything just looked pretty healthy. Definitely want to go back if I'm ever in Cusco again.

• Visited April 2014
New York City, New York
“Perfect, fresh lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I had a perfect lunch here while in Cusco. Everything was fresh and well-made, and the ambiance is perfect for relaxing in the afternoon. If I spent more time in Cusco, I definitely would have went back and stayed longer with my book. For lunch, I shared one of their salads and the quinoa soup, and had one of their specialty teas. The salad had the perfect pairing of ingredients and was one of the best I had during my 10 day stay in Cusco. My boyfriend also tried one of their juices (the consistency was more like a smoothie, which is common in South America) and it was also excellent. I would definitely recommend. There is a lot of space and wifi, so it makes it a great spot for anyone. The prices are also very reasonable, and our waiter was very nice.

• Visited March 2014
MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
“Amazing delicious food! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

Delicious fresh food - beautiful salads and to die for dessert! Great wine list. Also to the reviewer saying its name is misleading given the menu is only 25 % vegetarian, I'm confused how you came to the conclusion greens organic was completely vegetarian by their name as they say they are organic not vegetarian? I'm a strict vegetarian and the veg options are enormous here....