“Our favourite restaurant in Peru” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 424 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Organic
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
London
“Our favourite restaurant in Peru”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This place is fantastic especially for vegetarians. I lost my appetite in Cusco due to the altitude but quickly regained it at Greens. I had the gnocchi which was creative and delicious. Would highly recommend this place.

• Visited September 2012

• Indonesian first
Florida
“Yummy!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We had such a great lunch here!! I had a vegetarian sandwich wit goat cheese- yummy!! My husband had the chicken wrap which he enjoyed. Also tried a great dessert mango ravioli- another great one! We will be back before we leave cusco!

Arizona
“I did it all for the Gnocchi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Found it on Trip Advisor as usual and it did not disappoint. The Gnocchi is out of this world. Someone else had the Chorizo pasta dish-it had a smokey flavor and was amazing. Our party also had the pumpkin and lentil soup and a smoothie. The good was all so great and fresh-you must come for lunch or dinner. 4 of us with 3 entrees, 2 soups, a smoothie and 2 glasses of wine was only $80 usd before tip.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Francisco, California
“I'm full. Very very full.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Ambiance: Super cute, gorgeous photos on the walls, clean atmosphere, clean restrooms

Food: HUGE portions. Veggie tempura had a heavy-breaded shell, but satisfying. The ceviche was DELICIOUS. The mangoes and trout were so good. The pinto bean soup was big enough for 3 people. By the time the entrees came, my entire family was full. The salads are good- I'd skip the alpaca unless you want to tell people at home that you tried it. The pastas were good and huge. I'm not sure if I'd write home about the pastas, but that may have been influenced by the fact that I was SO FULL by the time the entrees come. So keep that in mind when you order. I also had the carrot juice, and my sister had the strawberry juice- both are more like smoothies. Thick.
Bottom line: It's the #2 restaurant in Cusco. It averaged to $20/person. I was super happy. I felt healthy and happy.

Westwood, Massachusetts, United States
“wonderful place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

amazing food... friendly staff... comfortable conditions... overall great restaurant. highly recommend this place as a must-visit on your trip!

Visited May 2013