“I did it all for the Gnocchi!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 400 restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Organic
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Arizona
“I did it all for the Gnocchi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Found it on Trip Advisor as usual and it did not disappoint. The Gnocchi is out of this world. Someone else had the Chorizo pasta dish-it had a smokey flavor and was amazing. Our party also had the pumpkin and lentil soup and a smoothie. The good was all so great and fresh-you must come for lunch or dinner. 4 of us with 3 entrees, 2 soups, a smoothie and 2 glasses of wine was only $80 usd before tip.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

94% Recommend
  • Indonesian first
San Francisco, California
“I'm full. Very very full.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Ambiance: Super cute, gorgeous photos on the walls, clean atmosphere, clean restrooms

Food: HUGE portions. Veggie tempura had a heavy-breaded shell, but satisfying. The ceviche was DELICIOUS. The mangoes and trout were so good. The pinto bean soup was big enough for 3 people. By the time the entrees came, my entire family was full. The salads are good- I'd skip the alpaca unless you want to tell people at home that you tried it. The pastas were good and huge. I'm not sure if I'd write home about the pastas, but that may have been influenced by the fact that I was SO FULL by the time the entrees come. So keep that in mind when you order. I also had the carrot juice, and my sister had the strawberry juice- both are more like smoothies. Thick.
Bottom line: It's the #2 restaurant in Cusco. It averaged to $20/person. I was super happy. I felt healthy and happy.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Westwood, Massachusetts, United States
“wonderful place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

amazing food... friendly staff... comfortable conditions... overall great restaurant. highly recommend this place as a must-visit on your trip!

Visited May 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

This was one of the BEST lunches we had in Cusco! From the appetizers to the pisco sours and dessert, it was delicious!!! And the staff were super nice too.

Visited June 2013
Milford, Kansas
“Excellent food, nice atmosphere and great service from Antonio”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Just returned from Cusco (starting/ending point for the Salkentay Trek) and ate at the Greens twice during our stay. Almost anywhere you go in Cusco, you can find vegetarian/GF food; however, the menu at Greens has the most variety and the best food we tried . . . . except for maybe our meals prepared on the trek, which were also amazing.
Antonio was our waiter the 1st time and provided the fastest and best service that we received in Cusco. On the 2nd visit, we had another waitress who was not quite as good, but still provided decent service. The prices were very reasonable and location next to the main square was perfect. The wine menu is also very good. Recommend making reservations as there is not alot of seating and seems to be a very popular place.

• Visited May 2013