“Absolutley Fabulous! A must see!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 341 Activities in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: The Best Spa Americas 2013, Global Travel Awards Winner, by Luxury Travel Guide UK. Certificate of Excellence 2012 & 2011 Award Winners by Trip Advisor. Business Creativity Award Winners 2008. The first Spa to mingle the best spa treatments with the Inca culture. A mystical world with a unique ambiance where your mind, body and soul will enjoy an unforgettable experience.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Perth, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Absolutley Fabulous! A must see!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Thanks to Inca Spa- Cusco on rejuvenating my body after completing my 4 day inca trail trek to macchu picchu. Was just what i needed for my tender legs!! =D Big thanks especially to Karina for my amazing ritual spa and massage. It was so good i nearly fell asleep! hahaha.
Thanks again!

Visited October 2012

New York City, New York
“Lacked consistency”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I used the spa two times. The first time, the massage lady was incredible. Knew what she was doing, used right pressure per my instructions. Second time around, I had a different lady and she was clueless and half the time she had me lying on the bed and disappeared. Its a great facility and unfortunate they don't have consistent trainned staff.

Visited October 2012
Lower Michigan
66 attraction reviews
“Amazing, best massage ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We booked this on a whim while staying at the hotel. It turned out that my husband and I both agree this was the best massages we have EVER had. Worth every penny.

Visited September 2012
Oakland, California
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

My daughter and I each add a ritual and massage. The body scrub was heavenly and the massage ranks in one of the top 5 I have ever had..

Visited July 2012
Arnside, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

We went here after the zip-wire, a pleasant end to an exciting day.

Visited June 2012