“Incredible Service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Munaycha

Munaycha
Carretera Pisaq - Ollantaytambo Huaran - Calca - Valle Sagrado - Cusco, Cusco, Peru
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 339 Activities in Cusco
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Mountain Bike, Rafting, Trekking, Sea kayak and more in Sacred Valley, Cusco, Arequipa and Titicaca.
Seaside, California
“Incredible Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Duilio was exceptional to work with. I set up a kayak adventure with him down the Apurimac River.
I heard he was the best to work with as a kayaker, but after contacting several rafting companies he was by far the most attentive, detailed, and professional and always wrote me back within minutes. Highly recommend this compan

Visited October 2012

3 attraction reviews
“Excellent tour organization!!! Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

We had Munaycha organize our private tour in the Cusco area. Their suggested itinerary was perfect, we started our altitude adaptation at Huaran, which although 20 minutes from Urubamba is a perfect spot to relax and taxi is available with a phone call (Savino).

They organized a rafting tour which was great and the picnic included was amazing, looking more like a full meal rather than a simple meal. We also went to Pisaq ruines which were also great, willy was the guide for these tours.

In Aguas Calientes we stayed at the Rupa Wasi, which has stunning views and a lovely restaurant beside The Tree House, and there obviously went to Machu Pichu, with our own guide Esmeralda.

In our way back to Cusco we stayed at the Balcon Inn, which was good and centrally located. The tour to the city and surroundings was also very good.

All the transferes were done by the Genaro on a very comfortable brandnew van, always on time and waiting for us.

We were travelling with our teen age daughter and all our room requests were fulfilled, havng family rooms in all hotels.

We highly recommend Munaycha as a tour organizer in Peru.

Thanks for the wonderful experience.

Regards.

Visited April 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Most fun filled vacation I have ever experienced,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

I was amazed by the professionalism of this company . We had such a great time hiking, biking, rafting. We packed so much into a day that I would be tired at the end of the day, yet relaxed because I din't have a worry or care in the world. Everything was planned like clockwork. Duilio runs a tight ship!! We worked hard and ate and slept well. Everyday was an adventure.
Duilio was so organized I wish he was my personal assistant, not to mention, but mentioning anyway...he's HOT!

Visited August 2011
portland, oregon
“Dullio is your dream guide to Peru. Accomplished, knowledgeable, reliable, organized, & always wearing a warm smile.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Dullio handled everything about our trip impeccably. My group traveled from the US, from both coasts. We flew in a random times of the night and day, had one missed flight resulting in day and a half delay for that traveler, and lost luggage for another traveler. These "minor" catastrophes would have been major without his skillful and diligent work. Yet, retrieving late travelers and lost luggage did not distract from his other duties. With remarkable competence we were guided through a nine day trip that included a variety of hotels, hikes up and down thousands of feet in elevation change (he was always on top of where group members were and sensitively supported our less strong hikers), river rafting, mountain bike riding, Shaman ceremonies, and dinner outings with Pisco mojitos. As the primary group leader for my US group, I also greatly appreciated Dullio's confidence in me as he consulted daily about the outings, requirements, and alternatives for travelers who may not have been appropriate for some of our physical outings. He is uniquely able to connect with people of a wide range of ages, life experience, personality, and travel saavy-ness. I trust him completely; and am already planning my next group adventure to the Sacred Valley and, hopefully, kayaking on Lake Titticaka.

Visited August 2011
New York City, New York
“Diulio and his team are superb - warm, friendly and very knowledgable.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2011

We had wonderful time with Diulio's team and would recommend them to anyone. We were a large group ranging in age from 11-58, and in addition to being well prepared, the Munaycha team were also able to adapt to our needs on the spot. They are charming, gracious, very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to be with.

Visited March 2011