“I like the muse” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Perth, Australia
“I like the muse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I really like the muse. Hope it was my local pub. I will be there every week. I went there listen to music. I didn't eat much there. But loved pie. Live music is great. It was quiet when I was there. Recommend the place.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
Reedy Creek
“just awsome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

food, drinks, service and live music out of this world first class all the way,shows that you would not believe you are seeing in Cusco top class talent. The staff bend over backwards for you and they make the most wicket drinks try the house specials and the best pisco sour in town so much fun had I would say it is the best place in town where else can you salsa on night see a circus the next and be entertained by Noel (why he is not famous I do not know) and the food was just perfect alpaca stake best stake of any kind I have eaten anywhere in the world if I had the money I would buy the place

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

The food at the restaurant was really good! The service was not great. The people were really nice, no issue there whatsoever. The problem was we were a group of 12 and everyone got their food at different times. Even when people ordered coffee they came one at a time and often 5 minutes apart.
If you wanted to all enjoy a dinner together it wasn't happening here.
The other interesting thing about Peru is they don't take orders separately so you are forced to look at one long bill and figure our who had what and do you own math.

As I say the food was excellent though. I had the Penne and really liked it.
If you have time this place is fine, perhaps ask them upfront to try and bring your food all together, or at least close together...

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vancouver, Canada
“Service is non-existent”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Staff was friendly and attentive until we sat down and ordered, then the service was non existent. Food we ordered was unacceptable. Cold and hard. We tried to get our servers attention for a whole hour but he was more per-occupied with literally running around the place fixing the chairs. Never came up to see how we were doing or the food was. When we finally got his attention and told him we shouldn't have to pay for the terrible meal, he flatly told us no. When we asked to speak to the manger we were told he wasn't there. 5 minutes later I walked up to the bar and talked to someone who said they were the manager. He was more rude than the server and came around the bar to get in my face and yell at me. I had had one drink and was talking to him very calmly. Some of the worst service my wife and I have ever received, she left in tears. Unbelievable how management can treat like this. Servers run around looking like their busy straightening chairs and playing with the music when they actually be looking after the customers.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“DELICIOUS Vegetarian Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

I am so happy we stumbled upon this place. This place turns into a night club at night so the decor is pretty funny.

Most importantly the Food is sooo delicious and organic. We ordered this cold past salad that was huge (so glad we shared) and pumpkin soup that comes with crunchy bread.

The place is very environmentally concious with recycling. We were very full and very happy.

Go find this place!