“Amazing little cafe!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Cork, Cork, Ireland
“Amazing little cafe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stumbled upon this place by accident and what a little find it was!! We ordered hot sandwiches - chicken & beef. And while we waited on our food - any other dishes that came out to other people - they looked so tasty we were wondering if we'd made a wrong choice. But we weren't disappointed!! some of the nicest food we had in Peru.

We were only disappointed that we didn't have an another opportunity to return!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cusco
“Try the chocolate cake!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

This cafe has a nice ambience. We had a great toasted Italian ham sandwich and loved the chocolate cake. We will visit again during our stay in Cusco!

Visited September 2012
Victoria, Canada
“Quaint little neighborhood cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I visited this cafe with my son this morning as it was near the airport mini bus stop. The service was good - friendly and efficient. The food was fresh and tasty - but quite simple basic recipes. The portions were small making prices seem more expensive than I expected from the menu. Seeing a few things on the menu I wanted to try and feeling like a smaller simpler dinner with my daughter, I visited for dinner with my daughter. The same was true of dinner as breakfast. The glasses of wine I've had elsewhere have been larger than I am used to at home but the serving size of their glass of wine was about half of the usual amount. I did try the quest helado dessert which I havent seen elsewhere and that was alsoverytasty but a very small portion. So nothing at all to complain about and definitely I enjoyed both meals but we haven't been in cusco long and I'm thinking there are probably better value restaurants here.

North Yorks
“Good food, good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Lots of places to eat in Cusco, but this was the best in terms of value & quality.
Find it close to plaza san fransisco

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Herisau
“Good food but poor service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

We enjoyed a dinner at the Kushka...Fe because we where tired and it was close to our hostel in San Blas. The food was great but the service was so poor that we needed to go back two days later to check out whether that has just been her "bad day". The three girls where joking around when we entered the restaurant (we were the first guests) so that we felt that we might get another treatment this time (maybe a smile while serving the food?). We were unpleasantly surprised - after giggling with the others she managed to put on the annoyed face from two days ago while interacting with us (btw... we speak Spanish - so that could not have been the reason for her being annoyed...). The food was delicious again but with this personal it will just not sell....

Visited July 2012