This city centre hotel is very conveniently located for those wishing to walk around the old streets and sites. The general areas are situated in an old mint building and the rooms are in a modern addition at the back. The bedrooms are a good size and well-equipped and the other rooms are a spacious, stone architectural delight. The restaurant serves up good, but rather pricey. evening meals (and even pricier fizzy water!). The breakfast buffet has plenty of choice - although it is very cold sitting eating outside in the Arequipa winter and the waiters tend to hover over one too closely.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa Hotel Arequipa
- Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored to its original grandeur, this storied pillar colonial mansion is the only 5-star hotel in Arequipa’s historic center – and is as much living museum as it is hotel. Inhabiting the 1794 former Casa de la Moneda (Mint House)—a National Historic Monument — it is Arequipa’s finest hotel and one of the most sumptuous hotels to stay in all of Peru. Brilliantly illuminated at night, the hotel is in the heart of Arequipa’s historic quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel and Venere so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.