The hotel entrance and lobby are very impressive. Housed in the old Mint House, this hotel is as Chic and colonial as Arequipa has to offer. The restaurant is excellent. The rooms are in a new area, and although very good, they are not as romantic as the common areas. Regardless, the hotel is perfectly located 1 block from the Sta Catalina Convent. The service is immaculate
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa Hotel Arequipa
- Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored to its original grandeur, this storied pillar colonial mansion is the only 5-star hotel in Arequipa’s historic center – and is as much living museum as it is hotel. Inhabiting the 1794 former Casa de la Moneda (Mint House)—a National Historic Monument — it is Arequipa’s finest hotel and one of the most sumptuous hotels to stay in all of Peru. Brilliantly illuminated at night, the hotel is in the heart of Arequipa’s historic quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.