I stayed November 9-11 with my friend and I really liked this hotel. Yes, the rooms are small, but the staff was incredible. Roger was very nice and made the check-in process very smooth. He's a great asset to the company. Anny helped me get to the main square which is really close to the hotel, and she suggested some local restaurants. It's sometimes hard to communicate in a country that you're not super familiar with the language, but Roger and Anny spoke great English. If I come back to Arequipa again, I would surely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Arequipa Hotel Arequipa
- Casa Andina Classic - Arequipa Hotel
- Casa Andina Classic
- Casa Andina Classic Arequipa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best-equipped hotels in Arequipa, a large, contemporary construction of sillar (white volcanic stone), very well located and with a full complement of facilities and services to host both good-sized groups as well as business and independent travelers. Though just a 6-block walk to the Plaza de Armas and Santa Catalina Convent, the hotel is in a safe and relaxed neighborhood removed from the bustle of Arequipa’s busy bars and heaviest downtown traffic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Arequipa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.