Rooms very average overlooking service buildings, but the view of plaza de armas made up for it. Spent a couple of hours after breakfast enjoying the atmosphere. The lobby toilets are dated and don't do the hotel justice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A privileged location opposite the Plaza de Armas and next to the beautiful Cathedral of Arequipa, it allows easy access to major attractions like the Santa Catalina Monastery, the Museum of the Lady of Ampato and other tourist attractions. Excellent infrastructure, friendly atmosphere, variety of cuisine, highly qualified staff and excellent location, are the characteristics of the Sonesta Posadas del Inca Arequipa hotel. The historic city center is designated as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO because of its uniqueness, aesthetic and cultural significance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sonesta Posadas del Inca Arequipa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Arequipa Hotel Arequipa
- Sonesta Arequipa
- Arequipa Sonesta Posada Del Inca