We chose this hotel above others for its location in the city and we weren't disappointed! The hotel itself inside is a little dated for my taste, however it was very clean everywhere so this didn't matter. The rooms were very comfortable and the shower was very powerful!
The restaurant overlooks the main square and you really can't beat its location. We had a slight hiccup with the lunch that my mum ordered as it came raw, despite not actually being described as raw (lost in translation) however after a little two-ing and fro-ing it came back cooked and was delicious!
Breakfast was nice, although we stayed here 2 nights we only sampled it on one day as we had to leave very early before breakfast started on the 2nd day. That said it was great to be able to grab some bread and drinks at reception which they lay on for any guests needing to leave at the crack of dawn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A privileged location opposite the Plaza de Armas and next to the beautiful Cathedral of Arequipa, it allows easy access to major attractions like the Santa Catalina Monastery, the Museum of the Lady of Ampato and other tourist attractions. Excellent infrastructure, friendly atmosphere, variety of cuisine, highly qualified staff and excellent location, are the characteristics of the Sonesta Posadas del Inca Arequipa hotel. The historic city center is designated as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO because of its uniqueness, aesthetic and cultural significance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Sonesta Posadas del Inca Arequipa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Arequipa Hotel Arequipa
- Sonesta Arequipa
- Arequipa Sonesta Posada Del Inca