We stayed for two nights straddling a trip to Colca Canyon. Check in was very easy and first room we had was very nice and at the back of the hotel with 2 queen beds. Bathroom looked like is was halfway through being updated as half the tiles were 1970s whilst the rest were very modern. The second time we stayed we were given a mini suite with 2 double beds and a queen. We also had a table and chairs in the room. The location is excellent as right on the plaza and very close to all amenities. We had lunch in the restaurant when we arrived and it was excellent and sitting on the balcony overlooking the plaza at sunset was beautiful. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast had plenty of selection to choose from. All in all a very pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A privileged location opposite the Plaza de Armas and next to the beautiful Cathedral of Arequipa, it allows easy access to major attractions like the Santa Catalina Monastery, the Museum of the Lady of Ampato and other tourist attractions. Excellent infrastructure, friendly atmosphere, variety of cuisine, highly qualified staff and excellent location, are the characteristics of the Sonesta Posadas del Inca Arequipa hotel. The historic city center is designated as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO because of its uniqueness, aesthetic and cultural significance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Sonesta Posadas del Inca Arequipa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Arequipa Hotel Arequipa
- Sonesta Arequipa
- Arequipa Sonesta Posada Del Inca