we stayed for 3 nights.my flight arrived in Arequipa at 7 A.M. & it was nice on the part of the management to allow early check in.we had the room facing the plaza.i strongly recommend the room facing the plaza.it has nice balcony & you can sit & watch the plaza.it is right in the center of town & walking distance to santa catalina monestry,cathedral,casa moral,lots of resturant.beds are nice,room clean,bathroom adequate & lots of hot water.They serve great breakfast & lovely resturant for dinner.we did not have dinner at the resturant,due to diet (vegetarian)restriction.front office is fluent in english.they serve nice herbal tea with small pastry in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A privileged location opposite the Plaza de Armas and next to the beautiful Cathedral of Arequipa, it allows easy access to major attractions like the Santa Catalina Monastery, the Museum of the Lady of Ampato and other tourist attractions. Excellent infrastructure, friendly atmosphere, variety of cuisine, highly qualified staff and excellent location, are the characteristics of the Sonesta Posadas del Inca Arequipa hotel. The historic city center is designated as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO because of its uniqueness, aesthetic and cultural significance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sonesta Posadas del Inca Arequipa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Arequipa Hotel Arequipa
- Sonesta Arequipa
- Arequipa Sonesta Posada Del Inca