- Clean, modern hotel.
- Good location close to main shopping street and tourist sites.
- Allowed us to store luggage for 2 days while at Colca Canyon.
- Wifi good, faster in lobby.
- Next door to several parking stations. We stayed 4 nights on 5th floor overlooking 2 stations and the noise from frequent loud car alarms became very annoying. Take earplugs.
- No air con or fan in room meant it got quite stuffy - too noisy to leave windows open at night. We stayed in rooms 503 and 505 and neither had ventilation.
- Breakfast was terrible - not 4 star quality at all. Often only scraps left when we got there at 8am.
- We requested an early breakfast one morning (5.45am) as we had to leave at 6am for our Colca Canyon tour - nothing was organised and by 6am there was still nothing available, even though breakfast is supposed to be from 6am. We left hungry.
I would recommend this hotel if they added some room ventilation and sorted out the breakfast issue.