“Best place I stayed in Peru” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Piru Wasi

Piru Wasi
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Arequipa
Piru Wasi
You added Piru Wasi to your Saves list
Calle Tacna 218 | Yanahuara, Arequipa, Peru   |
Ranked #40 of 87 Hotels in Arequipa
Key West, Florida
“Best place I stayed in Peru”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

After staying at two different hotels in Lima, with less than expected results, I gave the Piru Wasi a try even though there was only one review on the place and my taxi driver trying to steer me away from it. I am really glad I didn't listen.

You CAN'T judge it by what you see from the street, although I am not saying it looks bad from the street, it's just that there isn't much to see. Once you enter it's another story. The entire staff is incredibly welcoming, kind, and helpful. They go above and beyond to make your stay as pleasant as possible. The courtyard where you eat your breakfast is clean and very nice and the rooms seem very new and are beautiful. Had a problem with the TV in my room and they immediately switched me to another with a balcony overlooking the street.

I really loved my stay here and if I return to Arequipa I won't even think about staying anywhere else.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Families
Business
Lima, Peru
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

I will be back for sure. It is on a quiet, quaint and beautiful street in the heart of Yanahuara. A 15 minute walk through pleasant areas to the plaza de armas downtown. Very safe. Restraunts and little corner stores close by. Includes a very basic breakfast (typical peruvian breakfast of bread, jam, coffee, juice). The rooms are modern and so CLEAN inside. I have come to Per for 13 years and for the price its the cleanest and most modern place I have stayed. The beds are comfortable. Free wi fi. A small but sweet sunny patio area. The staff was flexible with my need to leave luggage, and I felt like I was staying with friends! I HIGHLY reccommend this place!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Piru Wasi? Share your experiences!