“Great staff and very good rooms” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dreams Hotel Boutique

Save Saved
You added Dreams Hotel Boutique to your Saves list
Dreams Hotel Boutique
3.0 of 5 Boutique Hotel   |   Calle Luna Pizarro, 103 | Vallecito, Arequipa 51, Peru   |
Offers & Announcements
25% off room rate
Ranked #11 of 85 Hotels in Arequipa
“Great staff and very good rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Rooms: very clean and comfortable.
Bathroom: clean and spacious.
Shower: decent enough.
Price: fair.
Location: good.
Breakfast: very good.
Staff: more than excellent. Extremelly helpfull, warm and willing to do anything to satisfy us.

Totally recommend it!

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

The hotel really is like a boutique and the food is awesome. Our best hotel in our 3 week trip. The staff speaks English and they will do whatever to help. If you can get a room on the 3rd floor and enjoy the huge balcony

• Stayed July 2013
london
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for two nights last week. It's a 8 min walk from the main plaza. Rooms are ok and the wall art is very erm, artistic! I had the purple room. Beds are massive and comfortable. It can be a little noisy due to the road out front but didnt disturb me much. i also think they are extending the hotel by an additional floor but we did not experience any noise. Breakfast is standard but satisfactory. Some of the front desk staff do not speak English. They was very helpful though when I needed to print my boarding passes which they did for free.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Carmen M, Propietario at Dreams Hotel Boutique, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Greetings

Thank you for your recent review we really appreciate it, i see you like our room designs, we try to make them fun and enjoyable, and i hope one day you come back and see the new things we're preparing they are gonna be stunning, especialy our hot tub at the fifth floor with a view of the entire city, thanks again.
Brisbane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Really wonderful staff on reception. The first day I arrived I was welcomed with a very big smile and hello, "you must be Martin (that IS my name), how are you". They looked after all my needs with a big smile. The rooms are great. Each one is different. Really loved the paint jobs in each room (they look a bit tackier on the website than in real life). Nice balcony on the 3rd floor for a coffee and cigarette (yes still allowed in south america). Breakfast is exactly what your expect at this price range. Fresh, nice (would have liked some muesli though). Eggs cooked to order. Some fresh fruit. Some nice bread rolls. NICE COFFEE. Very very hard to find in South America (still not world beating, but for Sth America, very good). I returned 2 weeks later (after trying a few other OK hotels in the price range in Arequipa) and was greeted like an old friend returning. Close enough to where you want to be in the center of town. Got a phone call at 9.15am saying "the breakfast is about to finish. Do you want me to keep it open or do you want me to organise something for your room". Yes! try this place with confidence!

Room Tip: It is on 2 roads. You may want to ask for the quiet side. Either side is fine until about 8am, so de...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Carmen M, Propietario at Dreams Hotel Boutique, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Greetings
Mr Withlock

Thank you so much for your comment, it's great that you had a good time with us, knowing what you liked most and the suggestions, make us to improve more on the details, just to let it you know we are launching soon our breakfast menu with new things to enjoy more the mornings, well it was a pleasure to serving you, Everybody is sending you greetings from your family Dreams.
Logan, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

This is a nice hotel located in a nice, quiet neighborhood. I stayed in a standard room with a king sized bed. The room was great, everything was very clean. The breakfast they serve is delicious, and they'll bring it to your room if you want. The staff was very friendly, especially Leydy, who was always willing to help out with anything she could. I would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Salzburg, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I spent one week in this hotel and loved every minute. I had a very comfortable room, really lovely. I want to thank especially the receptionist Michael who went out of his way to help me in everything I needed. He even noticed, when he made a copy of my passport, that I had my birthday on the day I arrived and came up to my room with a delicious piece of cake with a candle on it and a candy box. That was so sweet of him. Thank you, Michael.

Room Tip: I think my room number was 312. It was a lovely room with a king size bed, quiet although the window...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Leiria, Portugal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Very beautiful place in a quiet surrounding area. With a lovely decoration. Loved my room and the bathroom. Good and big shower area.
Staff very, very helpful, they helped in every question I asked for, the only problem is some of them do not know enough english to understand you!. Delicious breakfast with a very good variety.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Been to Dreams Hotel Boutique? Share your experiences!