“Unbelievable experience!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gaia Sagrada Eco-Lodge & Retreat Center

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cuenca
Gaia Sagrada Eco-Lodge & Retreat Center
You added Gaia Sagrada Eco-Lodge & Retreat Center to your Saves list
via Jadan, Cuenca 010110, Ecuador   |
Ranked #1 of 51 Specialty Lodging in Cuenca
New York City, New York
“Unbelievable experience!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

When first shown to my room and shown around at Gaia Sagrada I was happily surprised to discover how idyllic the landscaping and facilities were- way better then I even expected! The beauty of this place is truly a reflection of the enchantment of the owners, Christine and Bruce. I participated in the June 12 day spiritual retreat and have come out of it feeling like an entirely new and better me- the HEALING REALLY WORKS! The magic here is, in my opinion, a combination of a few things: #1 receiving healing from genuine, first class shamans, #2 guidance and healing from Christine, oh Christine, ooooooh Christine, #3 an all around tremendously loving environment that Christine has orchestrated for everyone, #4 the connection with other incredible participants, and #5 the people assisting and working there create a lovely and light hearted support system for all. This is a place where everyone can ultimately feel safe and truly loved, which is surely a very important element for a huge undertaking such as this.

I wish I could give everyone I care about the opportunity to be a part of this experience, sincerely. Participating in this retreat was probably the most profoundly healing and helpful things I've ever done for myself in my life. I think anyone who goes through this journey will on some level be forever positively changed- for the better! AND this is definitely an extreeeeemely reasonable rate for what's ultimately included!! I can say with almost 100% certainty that the other 15 people who went through this with me would agree they feel the same! Unbelievable experience!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

If your are looking for a shamanic retreat this is the place to go. I was supposed to go to Iquitos in Peru but ended up in Gaia Sagrada, which I am very grateful for. A beautiful and peaceful place with comfortable accommodation and facilities. The hosts Christine and Bruce are wonderful people, so kind patient and compassionate. I am very grateful they are doing this for us. I liked that we did San Pedro in addition to Ayahuasca, the two medicines truly complement each other. Wonderful experience. I would love to go back.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
darwin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Just reading Balish13 review says in perfect words what I would like to express... So I will make it short and say to you, just read what he/she wrote!
I have so much gratitude for the hosts, Christine and Bruce, for doing such an amazing job at Gaia Sagrada. Cristine is an AMAZING spiritual healer.
I saw how transformed and happy people were after the retreat, so I can say, it IS totally worth giving it a try! Whatever happen, you will have a special, lovely holiday!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Aguas Calientes, Peru
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

One thing that makes Gaia Sagrada such an incredible place is that it's focus is on the quality of your 'entire' experience. The facilities, the rooms, the lodge, the kitchen, the gardens, and even the paths are all very impressive. What's more impressive are your hosts; Christine and Bruce. They are 'extremely' accommodating, clear and pleasant people. The value for your stay, from what I have seen, is unbeatable in terms of retreat prices/# of days. And as accurately described, it is genuinely non-profit.

I've personally observed Gaia Sagrada's ability to offer many types of retreat experiences. If you're looking for something peaceful, quiet, and isolated, you can find it. Alternatively, if you're looking for a challenging, personal, and transformational experience, that opportunity exists here as well, and in many forms. The best part is that neither of these are assumed, but believe me, especially if participating in the Shamanic Retreats, you'll gravitate toward the latter.

I can't recommend this community enough in all of it's grandeur. I participated in the 12-day Shamanic Retreat and had an absolutely wonder-full experience. Like many others, it was diversely transformational, but in the end, what really lasts (and what makes this place so special) are the people, the people who run the retreat, the Shamans, and the future life-long friends that you share sometimes intense and always beautiful experiences with.

Oh, and the scientifically validated natural medicine that not only has extraordinary physical and emotional healing properties, but also a boundless opportunity to explore massive new areas of spirituality and perception... that... that too.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Abbotsford, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Gaia Sagrada will take your breath away and change the way you perceive the world in many ways. It is on a stunning property filled with beauty and grace, it is 3 years into the making so far and is and will be only better in the future. Great food, amazing people and unforgettable experiences! The hosts Christine and Bruce take care of everyone and cater to any of your needs whether it be physical, emotional or spiritual you have no worries at Gaia Sagrada. It is a place to let go of the world and delve within your own heart and find answers to who you truly are! I will definitely be going back one day soon! If you are ready it will call to you, do not let the opportunity pass! Love will wash over you in every moment! The people we shared this journey with were all wonderful beautiful souls I wish them all love, light and laughter for all of their days! Gaia Sagrada is a must for anyone who wishes to journey with sacred medicines in a safe and loving atmosphere!

Room Tip: A double room is nice if you want privacy. My wife and I got a double bed in our room which we were...