“Beautiful Pizzeria with Good Italian Style Pizza” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Marea Pizzeria Cuenca

Marea Pizzeria Cuenca
Hermano Miguel 4-79 | Between Honorato Vasque and Calle Larga, Cuenca 10150, Ecuador
+593 7-282-7827
Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 265 Restaurants in Cuenca
Cuisines: Argentinean, Bakery, Italian, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Pizzeria Marea from Montanita, considered for many one of the best pizzerias in Ecuador opens its doors in Cuenca Ecuador. Come to figure it out, you won't regret it. Our specialties: Patata Marea, Home Made Pastas, a variety of 18 pizzas with the best fresh ingredients, thin crust baked and baked in our wood oven.Opening hours: Tuesdays to Saturdays,from 11h00 to 23h00 Sundays 12h00 to 16h00. Horarios de atencion: Martes a Sabado, de 11h00 a 23h00 Domingo 12h00 a 16h00.
Cuenca, Ecuador
“Beautiful Pizzeria with Good Italian Style Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Okay, first off, this place is a bit more expensive than some of the other pizzerias in Cuenca, but if you like thin crust Italian style pizza (well balanced toppings, not stacked three inches high) this is the place for you. Brick oven baked pizza with a crisp light crust and good selection of traditional (& not so traditional- like blue cheese and fig) toppings are fresh and flavorful. We haven't tried the other menu items yet, as we can't resist the pizza!

Visited June 2014

Quito, Ecuador
“Lovely.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

I was sleeping in one of the rooms at the upper floor, where a hostel works. Just my last day in the hostel, I went to have my brunch downstairs, some pizza!

I sat right beside the cash desk and talked to girl working by that time. I was the first client of the day and I ordered for an onion pizza and a black coffee. As I waited for my order, we were talking about some random stuff. So very friendly!

Pizza was good and my Loja coffee was fine. I shall be definitely coming back next month!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Flat Rock, North Carolina
“Great pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Thin crust pizza cooked in a stone oven. Very tasty--not available in the toppings we wanted, but what we received was exceptional.

Visited May 2014
Guayaquil, Ecuador
“Great pizza and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

We just stumbled upon this place. The menu had a nice selection, including some interesting empanadas. Service was top-notch and the food came out quickly. Would recommend and return without a doubt.

Cuenca, Ecuador
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

This is my 5th or 6th time here. Quality improves every time and food delicious. Try the bacon and basil or the blue cheese pizza. Apple pie dessert- unforgettable