“All the attention u want when ur not home” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cuenca Hotel

You added Cuenca Hotel to your Saves list
Cuenca Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Borrero 10-69 Entre Lamar y Gran Colombia, Cuenca, Ecuador   |
Ranked #29 of 53 Hotels in Cuenca
“All the attention u want when ur not home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We arrived to thsi hotel, which was is remodeling at the time, even like that, I can say, I've stayed in expensive -er & cheap-er hotels in this city, but I can trully say this one gets lots more for ur money than any other else in the same category.
The attention is top qualite, I think some of the people in the front desk (and the restaurant) that I can say, is super modern and cozy, with excelent food and grill; were the owners that were at avery time of our stay very kind and always concerned about us. The only bad thing are: the parking, is very difficult to do it 'cause is in the middle of downtown and in the night u have to walk a couple of blocks to put ur car in a safe garage, and that being in downtown, u might want to choose the rooms in the back, we were given one from the from and was noisy in the morning. I will definetly come back here, all new remodeled hotel with the best attention.

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Cuenca, Ecuador
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

A few weeks ago we were disappointed with our stay at Hotel Chordaleg. We paid $70 for the night. For only $8 more we stayed at the Cuenca Hotel. We were given a room with 3 bed. My wife and daughter got to enjoy the two amazingly comfortable beds with 3 very soft pillows each. The slept well. I on the other hand slept on a hardwood slab...or so it felt. But I did have 3 very soft pillows which were of no use to me as I prefer a hard pillow. I'm sure I was a difficult child too. The room was clean, the staff was very polite, respectful and helpful. The bathroom was spacious with a real bath tub. Had we been staying there for more than one night I would no doubt have more great things to say. We'll be making that hotel our number 1 choice the next time we visit Cuenca.

Room Tip: Just ask to see the room first.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Quito, Ecuador
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I stayed there for almost 3 days. The price is okay,breakfast included. The bedroom super clean and the bed was awesome, the only bad thing was that the bathroom which was a bit outdated. The staff is nice and helpful but at the time when i checked out there wasn´t a porter to help me with my luggage ...

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Newark, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

It was better than I expected for the price, impeccable room set up, great menu and excellent service at their in house restaurant. Friendly staff. Suggestions: improve their cable service and bathroom fixtures. Overall a great experience in a city that makes you feel going back in history and time.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

I like that every room has large windows that open into an interesting space. It is 3 blocks to the central plaza and near good restaurants. Large bathrooms. Great price.

• Stayed May 2012

Been to Cuenca Hotel? Share your experiences!