“Solid tour operator with excellent guide” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #39 of 99 Attractions in Quito
Type: Outdoors
More attraction details
Owner description: Nosotros ofrecemos tours alrededor del Ecuador dando a conocer los lugares mas representativos del pais como Cotopaxi, Quilotoa, Otavalo, Mindo, Cuenca, Nariz del Diablo, Cuyabeno, Yasuni, Galapagos entre otros. Never stop exploring, it will make discover the hidden treasures of the world.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Solid tour operator with excellent guide”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I did the Papallacta Springs with my family and it was, to sum it up, a great time we had out there. To my surprise the buses left actually on time at 08:00am as we were told and all in all the entire tour felt well organized. The guide sticked out more than once with (for the most part) interesting details about the springs and the surrounding highlands. The only thing to mention here: Due to the high season Papallacta is way overcrowded. That´s why I would not recommend to book in july/august.

Visited June 2014

Melbourne, Australia
“Good English Soeaking agency arranged Great Galápagos Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

My agent Erika spoke very good English and helped my friend and I arrange an 8 day Galápagos Tour. Erika also assisted in other recommendations and things to do, among other things a doctor for my friend. The Galápagos is not cheap no matter what way you do it and I believe we really got value for money for our tour on the boat the Fragata. Erika was very easy to deal with, friendly and helpful.

Visited June 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“wonderfull place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

This is a wonderful place that has a pleasant climate, colorful scenery, big mountains, to go for a walk or to go sport is great.
The people are very friendly starting their tour guides who are experts and open availability. For those of us who like adventure and see new places definitely recommend it. My congratulations to the entire working group here. See you next time!

Visited May 2014
New York City, New York
“The best trip ever so far!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I have been throughout South America and the Galapagos has been one of the best trips ever, if not the best! Also Erika and this tour agency is the best after searching throughout Quito that would fit my schedule, budget, and things I would like to do. We initially found one, but they did not have enough room for me. Erika then went out of her way to find the same route but on a better ship for the same price! I would love to do the Galapagos again and would do it again with Erika and this tour agency! THANK YOU!

Visited August 2013