“Respectful korean food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Quito, Ecuador
“Respectful korean food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

A friend of mine took me there. He told me that it was delicious. I've never tried korean food so... I was not disapointed. What I liked it a lot was that the waiter noticed that we where not that involve in the thing, of trying korean food for the first, and he quickly started telling us the whole deal about the menu.
I don't really remember the name of the dish I ordered but it was like rice, meat (bbq pulled), vegetables, etc.. It tasted really goog. We got an original input that was like six type of dishes that I don't really remember the name of it.
I recommend this restaurant a lot. You're not gonna be disapointed.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Excellent Service & Real Authentic Korean Food - Korean Chefs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I just popped down to this place to try out Korean food, something I had never eaten before.

From the moment I stepped the service was excellent, I explained that I was eating alone and wanted to try traditional Korean food at reasonable prices.

I was guided through the menu and the waiter helped me to decide exactly what I wanted.

The food came - was fresh, tasty and plentiful!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cuenca, Ecuador
“Genuine Korean BBQ in Ecuador!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

My wife and I (expats living in Ecuador) are big fans of Korean BBQ, but didn't have any expectation of finding the real thing here. Then last week we stumbled upon a restaurant in Quito that opened a month ago. ATI Restaurante Coreano Grill BBG is owned by a very friendly Korean gentlemen, had numerous Koreans eating dinner when we were there, and best of all has excellent Korean fare! The English speaking staff is very friendly. Look for the restaurant about 20 yards down a small street branching eastward off Ave. Isabel la Catholica, just south of the intersection of Ave. Isabel la Catholica and Ave. La Coruna (1.5 blocks north of the Radisson Hotel and SwissHotel).

• Visited July 2013