“Amazing on all accounts!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Quito, Ecuador
“Amazing on all accounts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

This place is lovely. Amazing food. Lovely staff. I came in for brunch and thought everything was delicious. I would highly recommend this place if you're looking for great ambiance and excellent food.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Love the food, Love the place, good service, definitely the best choice in Quito.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Zinc is the perfect place for a night with friends, good ambience, good drinks and food!

Quito, Ecuador
“Couldnt even get inside”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Decided to come to this place with my wife a few weeks ago. We arrived around 7 or 8 in the evening, the place was empty and as we walked in we were told there was no seating available. We were quite surprised as there was plenty of seating and we felt like we actually were just not welcome. Its a shame as i just moved to quito and this restaurant/bar is close by my apartment. Terrible first impression and as a result, will not be returning.

Paris, France
“Nice ambience,nice deco but food is needed to be improve big time.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We went to Zinc for brunch on Sunday. It's buffet brunch for 25$. The place was not full. The waitress was very kind and attentive. The salad looked sad,it's like they had been cut for few hours. Nocho with dips were quite nice. Chicken and fish dishes were nice. You can order tapas and main dishes from the menu and everything is included. We order salmon and corvina,they were ok but they put too much salt on it,felt like it was MSG but not sure. We would go back but maybe have to be careful of what we order since not everything is good.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Irvine, California
“Incredible ambiance with a diverse and interesting menu to choose from”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

I visited Zinc for a late night snack, drinks and dessert. I LOVE the decor. This place is very inviting, there are many different areas to hang out according to your mood. Just drinks, hang out at the bar, want more quiet there is extra room upstairs. I like the variety on the menu. In my opinion the menu had a nice variety and blend of traditional and modern cuisine. The cocktails sounded interesting but I was pregnant so I didn't try them but I definitely would go back to try them now. I hear they have an awesome breakfast buffet on the weekends I'm looking forward to trying. The place was busy the night I went and even then I felt taken care of. The servers made sure we were happy with our order.
I had a very nice time. I loved that the smoking area was far away from where I was sitting :)