“Mariachi Man” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Owner: Walter Romero
“Mariachi Man”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed this place. I thought it was great. The mariachi man out the front was really nice, and talked English as well as Spanish. I'm vegetarian and asked about vegetarian food, he went and got me a menu and showed all the vegetarian meals, and said any meal can be made vegetarian. It seemed really accommodating, so I went up and got a table. The service was quick. I ordered the vegetarian fajitas. I recommend this! It was delicious! It filled me up, I probably won't even need dinner tonight. I thought the price was really good for the amount of food, too.

Visited April 2014

Pompano Beach, Florida
“Great Margaritas and Caipirinhas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

basic Mexican food, but good and tasty, very affordable, and EXCELLENT margaritas and caipirinhas.....3 people had appetizers and MANY beers and cocktails for about $60...excellent deal!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brooklyn, New York
“Fun, friendly Mexican food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

The food was tasty. I had the chicken tacos and Spanish rice. Very simple but tasty. The margaritas were also nice and the place is very affordable.

The wait staff doesn't speak
English, but are very sweet and attentive and with a little pointing and basic Spanish words, can get the idea across. Would recommend as a place to go with friends or family. Easy to talk and wasn't crowded.

Bonn, Germany
“Excellent fajitas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Atmosphere is okay and so are prices. They have a trumpet-wielding guy in mariachi costume outside so you can't miss it. We went here three times in one holiday for the excellent fajitas. A must-eat when in the area.

Visited January 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Would not recommend this place.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Went to this restaurant as it was recommended in our Lonely Planet book. We would definitely not go back!!

The free nachos and dips were a good touch, but both the chips and guacamole did not taste anything like they should!

I ordered the empanada, and my partner ordered the mixed meat fajita. The meat was tough and tasteless. My empanada was smothered with melted mozzarella cheese, which was the best part of the dish.

Prices were similar to North American standards ($8-10), which I think is too expensive for what you're getting.

Do not go here if you want good Mexican food.

• Visited October 2013