“Fantastic service in our vacation” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 67 Tours & Activities in Quito
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: EQ TOURING is a Boutique Tour company that organizes unforgettable travel experiences in the Galapagos Islands and Ecuador. We specialize in putting together private yacht charters in Galapagos and customizing your travel adventure in Ecuador, always traveling with the company of our expert Naturalist guides who are the highlight of your trip. Our team of Destination Specialists will be your direct and personal contact for your adventure planning. Join the number of satisfied travelers that have visited this amazing destination with us and who are the best witnesses of what we have organized for them.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Fantastic service in our vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I just came back with my wife from the most amazing vacations I have ever had in the Galapagos Islands. I met Jorge Villalobos the owner of the company in flight from South West Florida to Chicago and he had told me about his company. We decied to take a vacation to Ecuador and Galapagos and it was a complete new adventure for us. We have never been in South America and it was so well organized from begining to end. We had a private guide pick us up at the airport in our arrival and then we had a beautiful hotel located in the old Quito. It was such a nice location that we felt treated like royalty and had many atractions near by. Then we had a tour of the city and Otavala market with Johanna our guide, she was so knowledgable and fun. The Galapagos cruise on board our yacht was fantastic, Billy was a great guide and he knew everything about the Galapagos islands, it was so fulfilling to have such an expert guide with us who taught us so much about Galapagos.
I just wanted to thank you Jorge and your staff for such a fantstic vacation, we were impressed with the country, the beauty of it and the kindness of the people, we will absolutely reccommend your company to our friends, family and any one in search of new destinations for their holidays.
Thank you so much and we will be back to see the rest of the country.

Visited August 2013
Galapagos-Guru, Owner at EQ Touring Company, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Hi there,

Thank you for your nice review, it was also a privilege to have you in Ecuador and show you a little bit of our fascinating country. Do not hesitate to let me know when you are ready to come back to Peru as we discussed, that will be a diferent adventure.

I will see you soon.

Jorge.

UK
“Exemplary Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

We needed help with a Galapagos itinerary with virtually no notice. I was recommended EQ Touring by another travel agent (CAT Travel), so I sent them an email and they came back to me pretty much immediately with some options; they then made some adjustments based on our preferences and then even worked over the weekend with me to close the itinerary and handle payment. My immediate impression of this company was that they are highly responsive and customer orientated; I'd also worked with others and EQ Touring were by far the most responsive, the most flexible and provided the best itinerary.

I will also add: later during our time in Galapagos a couple of issues arose with local tour operators - not at all the fault of EQ Touring, but it only needed one email to EQ Touring and complete resolution was on its way. Interestingly, I emailed my original contact, Isabel, but she was on vacation. Nevertheless I got a rapid response from Jorge, who actually runs the company. He was again highly responsive and incredibly courteous and customer orientated, he responded to every question, every detail - and jumped on the resolution.

Although you typically end up paying a little bit more by going through an agent, we found that in the case of EQ Touring, it paid for itself in no time. I'd absolutely use them again. Especially in a place like Galapagos, where Island life doesn't always marry with our customer service expectations, having EQ Touring as your representative afforded us great peace of mind. 5-stars - and thank you Jorge and Isabel.

Visited July 2013
Galapagos-Guru, Owner at EQ Touring Company, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your review and sorry it took me a while to respnd. We always try to give immediate solutions if problems arise and I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful time in the Galapagos islands despite this was a very last minute booking. We hope to see you again soon in one of our adventures.

Cheers.
New York City, New York
“Extremely Enjoyable Cruise Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is my very first Cruise experience aboard a small yacht and it was an extremely enjoyable holiday in the Galapagos Islands. We had a fantastic time with Billy, our guide, he knew every about the Galapagos islands, his level of knowledge was superior to any other guide that I have traveled with in the past in other countries. The Cruise Ship, Food, Service and Staff were excellent and very helpful at all times. E.Q Touring was very helpful and informative from the beginning of our communication to the tours provided, they really went far and beyond our expectations. Paul, our guide in Quito was fantastic, always with a friendly smile and he was for sure a great ambassador of Ecuador, sharing with us his knowledge about Ecuador in all aspects. Over all we had a terrific time in Ecuador and Galapagos thanks to EQ TOURING, I will recommend this company to any one traveling to Ecuador.

Visited June 2013
North Chicago, Illinois
“E Q is a Great Touring Company !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had four adults tour with E. Q. Touring Company in May, 2013, for two weeks. We had a fun and fantastic trip. Each day exceeded the previous day. It really did !! Jorque was our driver throughout most of our two-week tour. He's a great man and a very safe driver.
We had so much fun and learned so much from our excellent guides - Andres, Cynthia, Javier and a different Andres. We saw so much of the Andes highlands and visited the Rain Forest and zip-lined the Cloud Forest, saw a butterfly farm, saw numerous species of humming birds, had great meals each day. Katie at E. Q Touring was outstanding. She's the best !!! Katie planned our tour and made all the arrangements. We stayed at several spa's and had great hotels throughout the trip. Definately go with E. Q. Touring.!! You'll be happy you did.

Visited May 2013
Lehigh Acres
3 attraction reviews
“Trip of a lifetime! Ecuador & The Galapagos Islands”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I went on a trip put together by EQ Touring & Exclusive Destinations. The staff couldn't be more professional, knowledgeable, and accommodating. I was picked up from the new airport in Quito, Ecuador by my own private tour guide and transportation. They helped me with my luggage and checking in the hotel. The second day I was picked up from my hotel once again by my own tour guide in a private transportation to spend the day in the "Mitad del Mundo" (Equator Line). Which I visited the Itin Nan Museum: learned the history, culture, and practices of the indigenous people: like shrinking heads of the brave (ask me about it), the nature of the wild animals in the area: like the fish in the Amazon Rivers that is attracted to human urine and can be incredibly deadly, interactive activities like: the egg test, balance test, and taste testing local fruit. Then we headed to El Templo del Sol (Temple of the Sun) and saw incredible art work and monuments. On my 3rd day I flew to the Galapagos Islands to board on the 16 passenger Queen Beatriz cruise for 5 days and 4 nights. It was truly like visiting the Garden of Eden as it is 93% a National Park Forrest. The wildlife is so important there that the motorist even slow down or stop for birds! It is truly a one of a kind location. I swam with lobos del mar (sea lions), penguins, sharks, and rainbow full of fish. I look forward to coming back again!

Visited April 2013