I stayed in this hostal for 7 nights, 3 at the beginning of my month vacation in Ecuador and 4 nights at the end of my vacation. I was treated like family and what a family they are....amazing. The breakfast was just right, wonderful bread, fruit and coffee with " Eva Peron" aka Olga, the owner of the hostal. I miss her already so for sure I will stay at this hostal when I return to the wonderful city of Quito.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home in Quito ...Comfort and excellent localization. You will enjoy staying with us. We are looking forward to receiving you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Hostal Isla Isabela reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Isla Isabela Hotel Quito
- Hostal Isla Isabela Quito