A friend and I had a beautiful stay at Zero Hotel - one of the top stays I've had in a very long time!!! I've traveled a lot for leisure and stayed in all sorts of accommodations from hostels and B&Bs to five-star hotels and in cities from Athens to Bali to New York. Three reasons I can think of why it was amazing:
1. It had THE most beautiful view. Our room (#7) overlooked the vibrant flower garden and the artsy streets and port of Valparaiso.
2. The hotel is charming and small. The room decor is elegant, yet subtle and very tastefully done. If I recall correctly, the hotel is a restored large house of a wealthy owner. The dining and living rooms are also make you feel like you are in a dear friend's home.
3. The managers (Carolina and Rodrigo) and staff (Rex and Mary) were super friendly and went out of their way to recommend restaurants and make sure our stay was super. You feel more like a house guest than a hotel guest at Zero.
Would definitely 100 percent recommend Zerohotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amaze yourself with the enchanting magic of Valparaiso, UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy the warmth of the service in our Boutique Hotel with the best views over the Pacific Ocean and the Andes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Zerohotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zerohotel Hotel Valparaiso