“A Perfect Combination” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 173 Hotels in Santiago
Toronto, Canada
“A Perfect Combination”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

The hotel is well located near to the Metro and walking distance to shops, restaurants and even a new mall. The facilities are lovely with a roof top pool. A breakfast is included and it sets you on your day. The front desk staff were extraordinary. As a non-Spanish speaker I relied on them for tips for restaurants, shopping and tours. They even booked me in aneighbouring hotel for a hairdressing appointment. If you are going to Santiago, consider this hotel.

Room Tip: look for a view
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
DianaBorchard, Gerente at Hotel Atton El Bosque, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Many thanks for your positive rating.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I visited this hotel with my family last june. Even the hotel was in repairing, we dont feel any sound or problem. Peoples is kindly friendy and the instalations are Ok. The breakfast and restauran area in quite big and the lobby and bussiness areas are perfect. Good prices and near of the most important commercial center, and the best restaurants of Santiago.

Room Tip: Try to find a room in front of mountains!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thanks for your positive coments about our hotel Atton el Bosque.
Lima, Peru
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Regular hotel, bussiness district, everything ok, not overstanding either...
It is a modern building with a good location, the rooms are very standard, so as the rest of ameninities, they have a gym and a swimming pool wich i couldnt get because of lack of time.
I didnt try breakfast (included) but the restaurant seems good.
They dont offer late check out, but you can ask, the service was ok but because of the price it could be better.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Many thanks for your positive rating.
Dublín, Irlanda
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I arrived early morning but was given a room with a little effort and a large smile. Staff were friendly and welcoming. I stayed for 3 nights and a number of staff greeted me by name after day one. The restaurant / bar works well but there is limited choice of bar food in the evenings. Overall, a very pleasant experience!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
DianaBorchard, Gerente at Hotel Atton El Bosque, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Dear Sirs: On behalf of all our staff I would like to thank you for your coments.
Mauston, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I stayed here while on business for two nights at the end of September. I checked into the hotel at 8pm and the check in process was smooth and painless. I was checked in by an employee in training who was very pleasant and ensured all of my questions were answered. I went to my room quickly before meeting others for dinner. It was not until about midnight that I got back to my room to retire for the evening. At first sight the room appeared to be very clean and comfortable. I pulled back the sheets and blanket to find the sheets were dirty. There were black spots on the sheets as well as a few blood spots on the bottom sheet. There were 2 queen beds in my room so I figured I would just sleep in the other bed as I'm not one to really complain. When pulling back the bedding to the second bed I again found dirty sheets and pillow cases. I was getting frustrated, was tired and had to be up early. I found two blankets in the closet that I was going to lay over the sheets until the morning. Unfortunately the blankets were full of hair from top to bottom....gross. I called the desk at this point asking to change rooms. A staff member came to my room quickly and I showed him the issues. He assisted me in moving my belongings and apologized for the issues. We checked the new room together to ensure everything was in order and it was. The gentleman that assisted me was very pleasant and you could tell truly cared and wanted to ensure I was happy.

I managed to get a few hours of sleep before enjoying their free breakfast in the morning. The breakfast had a variety of options and was just what I needed to start my day. I was there for business and was impressed with the level of service offered by their convention staff. The convention rooms were clean and they provided delicious snacks and plenty of beverages when needed. The hotel offers wifi which I must say the connection left a lot to be desired. I had a very hard time holding a connection for an extended period of time especially in my guest room. Being far away from home and work I feel it is very important to have access to a strong Internet connection.

Being that I am also in the hospitality industry I know things happen and not every guest is guaranteed to have an amazing experience. This hotel has the service level that is required to succeed. They just need to address things like wifi and the small details. Not sure if I would be interested in staying here again while traveling to Santiago.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Sirs: I would like to thank you for your feedback, we will analize your coments with our entire team to ensure an excelent service for all our guests. Our comitment in Atton is that you want to come back.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Yes, it is true. Some man walked into our room at 4 in the morning, while we were in bed. Apparently when I called out he backed off out of the room. The management could not explain this incident but they did send us some wine and a snack plate. We kept a chair behind the door for the remainder of the stay. I gave it an average rating because it was in a good location and clean. It also served a good breakfast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
DianaBorchard, Gerente at Hotel Atton El Bosque, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Dear Sirs:

I really regret the inconvenience you passed in our hotel. We were investigating and the recepcionist made a mistake in writing a wrong room number to another guest. This error should not happen and we will confirm internal procedure to ensure security for all our guests. Please acept my apologies and I hope welcoming you back in the future in Atton Hotels.
Miami, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I learned everything I needed to know about this hotel during check-in. Despite the fact they had plenty of rooms readily available at 11:00am (official check-in is at 2:00pm), they will not provide their guests the courtesy of an early check-in unless they pay a $50 fee. This specifically impacts international business travelers since most flights arrive in in the morning If you've been sitting on a plane 9-hours the only thing you want is your room- and they know it. They got my $50, but I will never use this hotel again since there are other options that are willing to better serve international business travelers without being chiseled.

Room Tip: Rooms are average, could do without the cheesy orange throw on the bed. No office chair for the work...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Alexander: Many thanks for your coments. Yes, there is a charge for early check-in as our check out time is noon and we need the time between to clean our rooms. I understand that you could be tired after a long trip, you can always book a room in advance and let us know that you will arrive in the morning , so we will have your room ready upon your scheduled check in time. I apologize for the inconvenience you passed in Atton, kind regards from Santiago de Chile!

Been to Hotel Atton El Bosque? Share your experiences!