“Awesome night” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Awesome night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Very friendly service, amazing burgers and a really good beer selection. Nothing more to add. Thanks for a fun night.

“Very Good Burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Good, tasty and really juicy burgers! They might be a bit too gourmet with their ingredients, but they taste very well together. I don't think i've tasted burgers so juicy in Santiago.
They have a very good and large beer selection.
Great atmosphere with great jazz music!!!

Santiago, Chile
“Great but slow burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

My friend and I were dying for a burger on a saturday afternoon and decided to discover this new place we had heard about so much.
We were offered a delicious mint and ginger lemonade and ordered our burgers. After a while we thought they had forgotten about us as it took them about 30 mns to serve. Fortunately it was saturday and we weren't in a rush, but nobody ever wants to have to wait that long for a burger.

The fries are incredible.
The place would be great with a terrace.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Santiago, Chile
“Great burgers.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We came here pretty early for dinner, around 8:00pm. It was really quiet, with only a couple other tables occupied. I´m not sure what it´s like later on - hopefully more crowded!

The ambience was pretty cool, with exposed brick on the inside. It was a nice night though so we opted for the sidewalk seating. The only complaint I have about the outdoor seating is that the seats aren´t the msot comfortable. Honestly it didn´t really bother me too much, but we did see another group get up and leave because of it.

We asked about any signature cocktails, and ordered one with a base of tequila (and I think maracuyá, ginger, and something else) and one with a base of pisco (and also maracuyá and something else). The tequila based drink was very strong. Good flavors, but definitely stronger than the other, which tasted more like juice. I liked them both, but I think they may need to adjust the alcohol content on them to even them out a bit.

For food we ordered the mini burger sampler. I was very pleasantly surprised by the burgers. They were amazing! The sampler came with three - one turkey burger, one cheeseburger, and one blue cheese burger. My favorite by far was the blue cheese burger. All of them were very very good, but the blue cheese was just delicious. It had great flavor and mixed so well with the other ingredients. As I sit here writing this I already want to go back to try the other burgers! The fries were good, but the burgers stole the show. Actually, we ordered the sweet potato fries, but they brought regular ones instead. We were pretty hungry, so decided to just keep the regular fries :)

They also had a very extensive beer list, which would probably go perfectly with their burgers.

I would definitely recommend this place for great burgers, and seemed like a great place for groups. By far the best burgers I´ve had in Santiago.

• Visited October 2013