“ottimo” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Zurich, Switzerland
“ottimo”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

ottimo. as per subject. I travel a lot to Italy, and this place made me feeling as if I was still there.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Vancouver, Canada
“Santiago GEM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

We hit this nice little spot while shopping in Vitacura on our last day of a two week trip to Chile. If we had discovered it earlier in our trip, then we would have DEFINITELY gone back! My wife and I both had the spaghetti alla vongole and my daughter had some penne with pesto sauce. All of the pasta was perfectly al dente and absolutely delicious! My wife and I had a tasty Chilean Chardonnay to wash down our pasta while my daughter had a delectable mango juice. The waitress suggested the dessert plata to finish and it was DIVINE! While we were there, the owner and his friend were having lunch too. We had a nice chat with them and they "adopted" my daughter for a short while. Such nice people and such a nice restaurant. A true Santiago GEM!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Fantastic Pasta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Took a while to find due to the google pin being in the wrong location, but once we got here it was delicious. Best pasta in Santiago so far. Fresh ingredients, well presented and friendly service. Ten out of ten.

Oxon Hill, Maryland
“Great new find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

After eating a lot of beef, we were in the mood for Italian. We decided to try this place and are glad we did. ?When we arrive at 9:30pm we were skeptical because there was no one there, then realized WE were early for Chilean standards. I ordered Cesar Salad w/ chicken, a little different than the American version, but delicious none the same, with a wonderful dressing. My husband had the Carpaccio, which was large and very good. For our main meal, we got the Tortelloni d'agnello, which were Ravioli filled w/ lamb in an Alpine Mushroom sauce. Excellent. I got the Ravioli di carne alla bergamasca, which was a 3 meat ravioli , small chunks of crispy bacon in a brown butter, sage and parmesan, sauce. I asked them to add a touch of cream to it also.. The chef thought it may be to rich, but it was light and fabulous! Over all, the meal was wonderful. We will definitely return next year. Also, the Chef, Olimpio Pizio, was very personable and down to earth.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic
“True italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

La Dolce Vita is a true italian restaurant in Chile. It is absolutely worth a visit if you want a good quality meal and to escape the typical image that italians are good only for pasta and pizza. They are, but there is much more...
The owner is very welcoming, the ambience is good, we liked the terrace.
The risotto Alta Marea was absolutely amazing, the fresh tuna had an inspiring side with eggplant and cous cous. We also had the risotto with frutti di mare, really good.
An excellent spot in Vitacura.