The 16th Floor Club lounge is what makes this hotel the preferred destination for Santiago business travelers. We have stayed twice at this hotel based on the recommendation of our Chilean colleagues. The staff and food at the lounge are first class. The view of the City and the Andes (on a clear day) from the comfortable chairs in front of the large windows of the lounge is fantastic. The staff are very pleasant and the Grand club desk personnel were attentive to our every need. We were always greeted with a smile and appreciated their advice and insight into the City. The Grand Club provides selections of food from the Anakena restaurant in the evening and a delicious spread of foods for breakfast. The rooms are nice but a bit dated (the only reason I did not give this hotel a five star rating). Still, it is absolutely worth staying on the club level for access to the lounge (as well as the nice views from your room).
The hotel boasts a beautiful atrium complete with a glass elevator. The pool area and grounds are lovely. Unfortunately, the pool is not heated during the Chilean winter so we could not use if during our July visit. The Grand Hyatt is situated in a business district of Las Condes so it will require a taxi to get downtown to the historic areas and tourist destinations. There is an upscale mall a few blocks from the hotel for all of your shopping needs as well as a host of American chain restaurant dining options - P.F. Chang's China Bistro celebrated its grand opening while we were in town.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Santiago Hotel Santiago
- Grand Hyatt Santiago Hotel
- Hyatt Santiago
- Santiago Grand Hyatt
- Santiago Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Hyatt Santiago hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in the exclusive business district of Las Condes in Santiago, Chile. Our hotel in Santiago offers easy access to Santiago city centre and Santiago de Chile’s international and domestic airports. Grand Hyatt Santiago hotel is also home to world-class, multi-cuisine restaurants, a lagoon-style swimming pool with a waterfall, a tennis court, and the three-story free-standing AKO Wellness & Spa. The most exclusive golf clubs of Santiago de Chile are only a few steps away from the hotel. Our Las Condes hotel also features a health club where guests can pamper with a variety of beauty and relaxation treatments.The hotel offers exclusive dining and bar options such as Anakena, Matsuri and Senso restaurants, and Atrium Lobby Lounge and Duke’s Bar.Our Santiago de Chile hotel is less than one hour away from the city’s important ski resorts and the coastline. The main highlights of Santiago ski resorts are its state-of-the art infrastructure, scenic beauty and easy accessibility by tourists. The beaches of Santiago are equally attractive. Located near Viña del Mar, only two hours from Santiago, are Zapallar and Cachagua. Guests can also visit the vineyards that date back to the 16th century, located only 40 minutes from our hotel in Santiago.Our Santiago hotel has 310 luxury rooms and suites that offer excellent amenities. The mountain view clubbed with the five star facilities make your stay at Santiago a pleasure. Grand Hyatt Santiago hotel also offers business meeting facilities, wedding and event planning and venue options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Otel, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Grand Hyatt Santiago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.