I also arrived at another hotel, but my reservation was nowhere to be found. They called this hotel for me (first on my list taken from Fodor's guide) in a downtown location at a great price ($135 US). The room was small but clean, and the breakfast (included) was more than adequate. Friendly,helpful staff and a convenient location helped make this a great last minute find.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Tree Hotels Fundador Hotel
- Blue Tree Hotels Fundador Hotel Santiago
- Blue Tree Hotel Fundador
- Blue Tree Santiago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a new concept hotel with the best location in downtown Santiago, in the financial heart of the city. From the historic center of the city, it opens up a new Boss Hotel where tradition blends with our European ancestors of our native origins. Its design has been recently created by famed architect German del Sol, national architecture award 2006, so who stirs great Andean weaving brushstrokes to paint walls, slate stone floors with warm rustic rugs, lots of light and liveliness of colors in the rooms and dining rooms, classic European furniture rethought in a more minimalist and cool, a true celebration of styles that finally get himself ... our style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Fundador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.