I am deposited at the main door. In I go to reception. After a wait, I am told to go up a flight of stairs, along a corridor, down a flight of stairs to other reception, as I am Platinum Ambassador and I have been upgraded to the newer tower. Poor bell boy sweating along with me. But then the room is indeed very new clean and well designed with lovely hradwood venetians instead of dusty curtains. Down to breakfast in the special lounge - a tedious small selection nothing like the choice you expect. And so along the stairs/corridor routine to the main restaurant for a crowded buffet breakfast. Finally, complete cock-up over charging me departure car to the room and having it there at the appointed hour. They did it, but hardly smooth as silk. I liked it! The room was great and so was the Temple restaurant. But watch you get the right tower and breakfast!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Santiago Hotel Santiago
- Intercontinental Santiago Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FASHIONABLE ELEGANCE IN PRESTIGIOUS EL GOLF The new financial district is a fitting locale for InterContinental Santiago, one of the city's most elegant hotels. Upscale shops and restaurants share the neighborhood, and top attractions such as San Cristobal Hill, Plaza de Armas and La Moneda Presidential Palace are nearby. You can be skiing in under an hour or sailing the ocean in less than two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Santiago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.