“Nice Meal” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Rishtedar Providencia

Rishtedar Providencia
Avenida Holanda 160 | Providencia, Santiago, Chile (Providencia)
56-2-22313257
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Providencia
“Nice Meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Rishtedar is a small and cosy Indian restaurant. The chef is friendly and speaks very good English. The food is good. You should try their chicken curry and rice dish. They yoghurt drink is also nice. The service isn't all that great and lacks professionalism.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

scotland,uk
“TAILORMADE CURRY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I have eaten indian food in countries all over the world, including India and i have to say this restaurant had served me the best curry by far. The chef spoke very good english and asked me what kind of dishes i liked. I left the rest to him and he did not disappoint.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chile
“Rishtedar”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

African waiter was outside, spoke no English, so I spoke Spanish. He went back outside talking to his buddies. Not customer service orientated. The whole dining experience did not meet my expectations. I feel it was overpriced, by far. The pompadans were a disappointment just came with onions and tomatoes, not with chutney and yogurt like you get in London and India. I had to call the owners wife to place my order. They did not have chicken vandoolo, which is my favorite. My motto is when in Chile eat the local food! Will not return! If people like this place they have never tasted good Indian food!

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Great Indian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We went to this restaurant last Friday. Very friendly staff, chef is Indian. I had Achari chicken and my husband had chicken Murgh Punjbi. We were given the choice of how hot (picante) we wanted it on a scale of 1 to 4. We chose 3 and this was just right. We are used to the English phal. We had naan bread to go with this, one garlic and one with sesame and coriander. They were very light and tasty. Both dishes were excellent. The total cost was 16.000 pesos or 34 dollars or 21 pounds. Not cheap but well worth it and a lot cheaper than the Majestic and their dishes are bigger than the Majestic´s.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Santiago, Chile
“Murgh Mitha Massala is AMAZING!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Good food. Consistent. We go frequently. The drinks are not that great, and the naan is just average but the entrees are really exceptional. Nice owner. Try the Murgh Mitha Massala with almond sauce and coconut milk. It's our favorite dish in the city! Really tasty!

• Visited September 2012