The Noi Vitacura has an amazing location, very central, and near one of the nicest parks in the city. Rooms are excellent, staff is very nice and helpful going out of their way to assist and make you feel comfortable, and the facilities are well kept, well designed and high quality.
Lobby bar is cozy and comfortable, close to perfection.
Rooftop bar is awesome, and the Piegari's restaurant is also a high point. Internet is excellent and free.
Areas of improvement:
- A/C does not work well, and it seems to be a recurrent issue.
- Check out is very long and complicated event if you have absolutely nothing to pay.
- Room service menu is very limited and poor value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Noi Vitacura is located in the heart of Alonso de Córdova, a neighborhood known throughout Chile for its notable boutiques offering clothing, fashion, accessories, furniture and décor, with some of the finest brands from around the world. Here you’ll find famed haute couture designers, as well as other creators of international renown. The hotel is just a short walk from Parque Bicentenario, a park with over 30 hectares of artificial lagoons, native flora and paths that make for lovely open-air excursions. Our strategic location puts you just minutes away from the neighborhood of El Golf, the financial and corporate heart of Santiago, and offers quick and easy access to Arturo Merino Benítez Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Noi Vitacura (Noi Hotels) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.