“Enjoyable experience for anyone who wants to exercise, learn a little history, and explore Santiago” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chile Running Tours

Chile Running Tours
El Golf 280, Santiago 7550052, Chile (Las Condes)
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Chile Running Tours is a unique and revolutionary initiative to combine two activities that sound as different as they are - running and urban tourism - into a single healthy, entertaining and cultural activity. Our aim is to encourage and motivate any person who wants to continue with their usual training program or just wants to run for pleasure, whilst learning about local culture throughout their run through the neighborhoods, landmarks, monuments, parks and streets that make up Santiago.
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

Chile Running Tours is a great experience whether you are an experienced runner or simply like to stay in shape. They do their best to accomodate you and also provide points of interests (museums, restaurants, etc.) that may be good to visit during your stay in Santiago. I would definitely recommend doing at least one tour with this great group of people.

Brooklyn, New York, United States
“Great people, a great view, and a great run”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

The group from Chile running tours was professional, warm, and fun. The run through a vineyard was one of those experiences you never regret. It reminded me of what was important in life, took me away from the daily grind that exists even on vacation, and made for a transcendent experience. I would recommend it to anyone.

Brooklyn, New York
5 attraction reviews
“excellent guides, funny candid chats on running”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

They met us at a convenient location along El Golf - a not too early start of 9:30am. Just perfect. Nicolas drove us out to the vineyard and shared stories about how he got started with running... he was super excited to talk about everything - really good company :) Emiliana Winery had a massive plot of land and the route we took during the running tour was very scenic. I underestimated the heat and terrain so it was a little more difficult than I imagined. Good thing Fabian stuck with us til the end to pace us! There were two cyclists that guided us through the vineyard and there was always water when you needed it - awesome.

Waterbury, Connecticut, United States
“Great way to see the city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

It was really a great way to see the city and get a good workout in. They picked me up from my hotel, drove me out to the start of the running route and took me on a great tour of the city. I will do it again next time I'm in Chile.

London, United Kingdom
“What a fantastic idea - highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

I was in Santiago for the weekend on business and thought about doing a tour of the city but then I saw this, and thought what a great idea. I am not a big runner but can just about manage a 10k, my guide was very helpful and kept it at a very comfortable pace. It was so good I did another one the following day covering a different area of the city. If you get the chance this is a great experience and you get a real sense of accomplishment, pretty rare on an ordinary tour!

Visited July 2011