“Thinking about it makes me think of great relaxation” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #36 of 179 Hotels in Santiago
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chile
“Thinking about it makes me think of great relaxation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

I stayed in this hotel for one night, as a bachelorette party for my best friend. I thought of doing something relaxing since it was only the two of us. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The only thing I did not like is that they started cleaning the pool after the opening hours, and we were not able to use it in the morning. Go see the pool at night since it has an awesome window inside the water, is very cool. The breakfast was buffet but kind of dissapointing, because there was not much variety and lacked pastery.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the top floors for a greater view of the city and hopefully with a view to the mou...
  • Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
MarinalasCondes, Gerente at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Marina Las Condes, responded to this review, August 4, 2011
Dear Claudia, many thanks for your positive coments. We will check the pastry from our buffet breakfast and improve the variety of food.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Fort Worth, TX
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2011

The hotel decor is a minimalist style that includes a modernistic design that comes across as stark and severe. The result are rooms that are quite plain and not designed for comfort. The desk chair is made of a metal mesh with small vinyl cushion that is not conducive to long work sessions. The bed was not particularly comfortable and in my week at the BW Premier, I never felt rested or relaxed.

Hotel staff were quite helpful, both at the front desk and in housekeeping services. The front desk staff were quite forthcoming with recommendations for restaurants, shopping, etc. Hotel restaurant staff seemed to do their best to ignore any prospective diner who entered their door. There is free Internet service at the hotel that was quite reliable and worked at a reasonably good speed.

The biggest shortcoming of the BW Premier is its restaurant. Rarely have I ever experienced a hotel restaurant this bad. Although breakfast was included in my rate, it was usually inedible or allowed to run so low that food wasn't available. One morning, I had to scrape a hard crust of scrambled eggs from the bottom of the chafing dish, while most other mornings, the scrambled eggs resembled a yellow soupy mess with small clumps floating around in it. On more than one occasion, I bypassed the soupy eggs to get cereal, only to find that the milk dispenser was empty. It was usually difficult to find a place to sit, not because the restaurant was crowded, but because all of the tables were dirty from previous diners. I tried dinner a couple of times and left most of the food on my plate, since it was just that bad. For a good meal, I would recommend Chilenazo, a barbeque restaurant that is about a ten minute walk from the hotel.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
MarinalasCondes, Gerente at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Marina Las Condes, responded to this review, May 30, 2011
Dear Mr:

I really regret that you had a bad experience in our hotel. Please let us know inmediately of any problem, to solve it while you are still staying in the hotel. We will working on all the items you have mentioned to improve our services.
Fairfax, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2011

I stayed here for a week for a large number of colleagues. The price and location (near subway) are excellent. The food quality is decent, not great. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the staff is friendly.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Hoboken, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2010

Stayed here for two nights during a two week long trip in S. America. The hotel is beautiful, clean and contemporary. The bedroom and bathroom were a good, comfortable size. I had to work quite a bit during my stay and the internet was free and dependable / high speed.

Check in and out was easy and efficient. My rate was $150 US per night and I felt that this was a very good deal for the standard of this hotel. I did not have any problems with payment however, I was alarmed by one of the customer reviews posted for this hotel that said they were mistakenly overcharged and not credited back their money after 3 months. I am curious to know if this was resolved.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
MarinalasCondes, Gerente at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Marina Las Condes, responded to this review, October 25, 2010
Dear Mr.: Thanks for your positive comments about our hotel. As you are curious about the other guest ´s problem, certainly this was solved. There was a delay because of the rules of the credit card company . I hope we can welcome you again in the future and do not hesitate to contact me directly during your stay if we need to improve our services. Kind regards
GM
BETHESDA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2010

This is a VERY well designed gem of a hotel. The staff is excellent, and even the dining is first rate. BUT DON'T STAY HERE.

I booked a 3 day stay here. They charged my credit cardThey then charged my card the $450 when I checked out. At the same time, they also charged my card $700 (without disclosing to me). They did not/have not credited the $700 back to my card. I advised them in early May of the mistake and they have been unable to correct it as of mid-July..

My commuication with them has been a joke. The reservations clerk writes that she is trying to do something, but she is in reservations, and doesn't have the sense to get someone with authority to communicate directly with me even after I suggested that the manager or administrative person do so..

Thay have told me several things that are blatantly untrue (...it will take AMEX 2-3 weeks to post a credit ...AMEX says 72 hrs).

It really is a lovely hotel, but there are several lovely hotels in Los Condes. The frustration of dealing with the management over an obvious error makes the comfort of the hotel irrelevant.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
MarinalasCondes, Gerente at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Marina Las Condes, responded to this review, July 21, 2010
Thanks for your comments, as they helps us to improve our services. I really regret the wrong postings of the credit card company, we are working on a prompt solution.

The Management

Been to BEST WESTERN PREMIER Marina Las Condes? Share your experiences!