“just another winery, great guide” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Vina Undurraga

Vina Undurraga
Camino a Melipilla, Km 34, Talagante, Chile | Gps (-33. 645884, -70. 887639), Santiago A cidade é Talagante e não Santiago, Chile (Las Condes)
2 23722900
Ranked #13 of 394 things to do in Santiago
Certificate of Excellence 2014
netherlands
11 attraction reviews
“just another winery, great guide”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2011

the guide was very knowledgable and took care that everyone could listen to the story

Visited December 2010

Vancouver, Canada
27 attraction reviews
“History and Wine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

The tour was fantastic and we learned a bit about Undurraga's connection to the Mapucho culture and how they support it with their TP brand. It would have been great had we been able to taste more premium wines but as close to Santiago, the tour is designed for maybe those newer to wines than those who are more vinofiles. Worth the trip and their gran reserva and icon wines are great - we bot those!

Visited November 2011
Toronto
5 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Tour and Great Wine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

My husband and I enjoyed our tour at Vina Undurraga. We learned some very interesting facts about how wine is made and had the opportunity to taste 3 red wines and 3 white. We even got to keep our wine glass.

Visited November 2011
Lima
17 attraction reviews
“Great wine tasting and beautiful grounds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

I had been to Concha y Toro and many more wineries around Santiago but never to this one. I went with my family and I had a great time mainly due to the tour guide. Not only he was friendly with everyone but made sure everyone in the tour understood the wine process and showed us everything in the winery. I could not taste wine as I was taking some medicine for my ulcers so this wonderful tour guide gave me a bottle opener as a souvenir to cheer me up! Lovely grounds, we took beautiful pictures.

Visited January 2011
Oslo, Norway
15 attraction reviews
“Lovely winery”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011

The wines and the wineyard were nice, but the guide was not inspiering. He has a lot to learn from his colleagues at Conha y Toro.

Visited October 2011