“Sea food lovers cannot miss” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Sea food lovers cannot miss”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Simply amazing sea food of all kinds from fish to prawns, shells to crabs and oysters. The crab in Singaporean sauce made using eggs was so good with the round bread. One will have to visit this restaurant more than once for sure to enjoy their vast variety of dishes. The shells they served was one of the best I have ever had so far. The ice beer added to make it a perfect lunch for the day. Pick any dish from the menu and you wont regret it.
Besides the food, even the sitting arrangement, the ambience , the location was just more than good.

• Visited July 2014

Greenville, South Carolina
“Get the chili crab”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Came here on my first night in country with some coworkers and let them order everything. Had chili crab, pepper crab, fried rice, some sort of fried squid thing, shrimp, sweet and sour chicken and many more dishes. Yes you can see the water but it was full of cargo ships, not my idea of pretty beach scenes.

Visited July 2014
New Delhi, India
“Food is fine and service is good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Friday eve, loaded with people but we got our table soon although we were 7 people first time visited I ordered small portion of soup which catered 3 Of us. But soups were really yummy. Hot and sour although but tasted very nice. I'm not very fond of sea food I tasted everything which my family ordered and I found them above average as I was travelling and tasting all kind of seafood in everyplace. So I found above average. Service was okay. Crew was just fine they where on theirs wheels to serve us fast. Live creatures- chose to be eaten were okay as I don't like to kill and eat! But I found others were very excited to chose their best crab and other kind of living creatures in those airflow aquariums! But overall hood experience if you like seafood! Live fresh cooked sea creature food!

Georgetown, Texas
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Had a simply amazing seafood dinner here while in Singapore a few weeks back. The seating is all open air and food is served pretty much family style. There are prix fixe options, which I recommend. We had a combination of prawns, fish (grouper I think), and the pepper crab that they are famous for. Everything is fresh (they pull right out of the holding tanks that make up the back wall of the restaurant. Out of country fish is flown in daily. The pepper crab is a MUST! Great, local place with amazing seafood...check it out!

Singapore, Singapore
“Gracious Service by Assistant Manager Jenny Cheng”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

We were initially allotted to table that was clearly too tight but the Assistant Manager Jenny Cheng allowed us to move to a bigger table. Due to a misunderstanding, an order for a whole chicken was placed and once again the Assistant Manager Jenny Cheng graciously allowed to place an order for half a chicken. We ordered the following:

1. Sri Lanka crab was full and did not disappoint.
2. Poached prawns of good quality.
3. Steamed Soon Hock fish was fresh and well prepared.
4. Fried chicken is well prepared.

The food is overall good and combined with the gracious service by the Assistant Manager Jenny Cheng and her staff, it made the evening very pleasant. Would definitely recommend. We spent around $380 and would say it is value for money. I believe the service culture is greatly improved by having staff name tags as this gives the service staff recognition and improves service. Keep up the good work. If the management of Long Beach is reading this, please pass the compliments on.

• 4 of 5 stars Food