“Still my favourite” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Summer Pavilion

Summer Pavilion
The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore | 7 Raffles Avenue, Singapore 039799, Singapore (Marina Bay)
+65 6337 8888
Cuisines: Chinese, Cantonese, Dim Sum
Good for: Entertaining clients, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marina Bay
Description: Serving Cantonese specialties and innovative modern presentations for lunch and dinner, Summer Pavilion provides an exquisite culinary experience amidst a picturesque garden.
Hong Kong
“Still my favourite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Chef Fok and his team has always been preparing and serving consistently high quality Cantonese food. Every time I'm in Singapore and crave for good quality Cantonese food, I go to Summer Pavilion.

“Great weekend dim sum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Brought my parents for a dim sum lunch and am quite happy with the experience.

The variety and selection of dim sum is quite wide with interesting variations to old favourites. There are also new dim sum creations to tempt our palettes. The good service provided completed the experience.

We will definitely be back!

Singapore, Singapore
“Novel twist to excellent Chinese cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

This was a business lunch in an elegant quiet setting with very attentive servers. Each dish was individually plated and tastefully presented. The roast duck was succulent with a lightly crisp fragrant skin. Crispy seafood noodles were delectable.
The high point of the meal for me was the dessert - A thick smooth yam soup topped with coconut ice-cream. A delightful finale to a delightful meal!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ho Chi Minh
“Delicious Chinese food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

My friends introduced us Summer Pavilion, so we decided to go this restaurant. Walking in here, I was impressed by its fresh and closed to natural ambiance of Chinese food was delicious, especially Beijing Duck. Staff was nice and professional. Price was reasonable. I had a great time with my friend at here. Highly recommend. I will come back here when I get back Singapore.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“Great for gluten fee diners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

It is so hard to find quality chinese food that caters to a gluten free diner, but here it is. The wait staff are very good with allergies, and brought forward someone who need about gluten and guided me through the menu. I have been there three times now and each time has been outstanding. The quality of the ingredients if first rate. The service is nice. Very pleasant surroundings. Overall very very enjoyable.

Visited October 2013