“The best hotel we have stayed in” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Enjoy Up To 20% Off
Ranked #30 of 294 Hotels in Singapore
Perth, Australia
“The best hotel we have stayed in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

This hotel is the epitome of luxury. All the staff did their utmost to make you feel like a
Celebrity. From Pushpinder and Biju.in the restaurant. To the concierge staff, and the guest relations Manager. Every time we entered the Astor Bar, there was a friendly and
professional person to serve us. We met Jaqueline, Ron and Mark and others ( forgive us
for not getting all the names). The breakfast room and restaurant is a stunning space,
where you feel completely relaxed, not to mention the food which is first class. The room
was also pure luxury. We will be recommending the St.Regis to all our family and friends
and definately be staying there next time we visit Singapore. Thank you St. Regis for a
magical holiday!
Carole and Rob Anderson.

Room Tip: We stayed on 21st floor , there was no noise whatsoever. Large windows looking toward back of hotel...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Carole & Rob,

Thank you for taking the time to share your exceptional St. Regis experience with your fellow travellers. We truly appreciate your kind words and generosity, and we can only afford you our utmost gratitude.

Thank you again, and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

The St. Regis Singapore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

I've stayed in many a St. Regis around the world and the experience can be variable, but overall I have to say that this is one of the "good" ones. The hotel is well-located, has a small pool area and spa but both were quite nice and uncrowded or empty, the Astor bar and the two restaurants I ate at were good and it was nice having a choice, and all of the rooms are of good size and have all the amenities I expect from a St. Regis hotel (I was in a Grand Deluxe). As far as room selection, Executive & Grand Deluxe are very similar but I recommend the Grands as they face the front of the hotel, otherwise your view will just be of nearby buildings. My only negative experience was check in, which is perfectly adequate once someone _finally_ gets to you, but I waited 15-20 minutes for that to happen, and that frankly shouldn't be the case at a 5-star property (especially for an SPG elite!), let alone one that claims to have 6 stars. But that aside, I'd certainly recommend this hotel to other travelers.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear seatlink,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your St. Regis experience with us, and thank you also for your kind words and generosity.

I have noted your invaluable feedback on our check-in procedure, and I do have to apologise for the inconvenience. It is truly unbecoming of a luxury hotel like ours, and rest assure that the necessary amends and training will be introduced.

Thank you once again, and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

St. Regis, Singapore is the ultimatum on Luxury and Comfort. The staff are genuinely courteous. The food quality is awesome. The ambiance is out of the world. I specially admire the style and quality of their promotional material. In a nutshell, St. Regis Singapore is am epitome of luxury and comfort.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear ThampiNellikala,

We are extremely delighted your St. Regis experience with us was truly beyond your expectation. Thank you for your kind words, and we certainly hope to welcome you back again soon.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

the check in was terrible experience but everything else was super! the rooms size was perfect and new furniture, the room also has Bose surround system.. no Nesspresso machine though.
restaurants and lounges are very nice.the location not far from Orchard Rd. highly recommended hotel

Dear SAZ040,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your invaluable feedback of your stay at the address where timeless elegance resides. We truly appreciate it, and we would like to also thank you for your kind words.

I have shared your comment on our check-in procedure with the team, and rest assure that the necessary amends and training will be in place.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Had recent stay at the St. Regis Singapore; fabulous! Checked in late afternoon and departed just 12 hours later for early morning flight...the time went much too quickly! Warmly greeted by the porters, smiling and helpful. Check in was a pleasure as Perlin was extremely helpful. Really loved the room, it is such a wonderful experience to walk through the door and see the suite; bathroom is big and the TV at the bathtub is quite a nice touch. The amenities in the room are top-notch and I spent some time just enjoying each part of the room; classy stationary, guest books, pillow guides for whatever type of pillow you'd like. SPG platinum guests get to enjoy the canapes and beverages at La Merenda and it was superb! Morning rapidly approached and butler service brought cappucino and pastries, baggage service arrived right at the minute promised and then to checkout; Ms Lau Hui Wen was amazing, such a pleasant person to speak with at 3am and provided very efficient service! My appreciation to the entire St. Regis team and especially Judd Tecson and Schyler Chew who took wonderful care of me: thank you! I am excited about returning soon!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear scterminator,

First of all, thank you for your kind words, and for taking the time to share your St. Regis experience with your fellow travellers. We truly appreciate your generosity, and we would like to afford you our utmost gratitude.

We are glad your stay with us was truly beyond your expectation, and we hope to welcome you back again soon. Have an exceptional week ahead.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

I had a chance to stayed at the St Regis for a night on business and was impressed by the very nicely decorated room and spacious bathroom. Top quality furnishings and highly comfortable especially the beds. Enjoyed my stay and will certainly love to return some day.

Dear jtham,

Thank you for your generous praise of your St. Regis experience with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to welcome you back for more stays in the near future here at the address where timeless elegance resides.

Hong Kong, China
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

The location was good - 10 min walk from the MRT. They have a pillow menu which was nice. The food was good. The room was spacious and clean. Staff were very nice. However, I am disappointed with my stay given that it's a six star hotel, my expectations for the amenities in the room at St. Regis were not met.

There were a couple of things in my room that were out of order and poorly maintained.
First, the speakers in the bathroom and the bed reading light were out of order. I asked the butler to send someone to fix it while I'm out for dinner. However, it never happened. This was the biggest disappointment for my stay.
Second, (these were probably of a lesser concern), the sofa in my room was worn out. The pool was tiny and you could see stains on the divider next to the pool.

Just because it was St. Regis, my expectation was a little higher than normal. However, I think it was very reasonable that I'd expect the hotel to check that the amenties were in working order before they checked us in. They should also follow up with my request on maintenance. I only stayed there for 2 nights so I didn't bother to ask the hotel to move me to another room.

There is a wide selection of nice hotels in singapore, and I am not sure if I'll go back to St. Regis again given that with the same price, I could have stayed at hotels of the same class with similar price, probably with well maintained facilities and the same quality of service. It'd be better if they could run less systematic and add more personal touches to make it a pleasant stay, but just doing the basics is properly what they should focus on first.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear NLzy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review here on TripAdvisor. Thank you also for your invaluable feedback. First of all, we would like to apologise that some aspects of your stay with us were not to your exacting expectation. It is truly unbecoming of a luxury hotel like ours, and there is indeed no excuse for such unfortunate shortcomings.

We value you as our esteemed guest, and we pride ourselves in providing all of our guests with the utmost of bespoke hospitality. Rest assure that the necessary amends and training will be in place to avoid such incidents.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

The St. Regis Singapore

Been to The St. Regis Singapore? Share your experiences!