“Best Place to Stay in Singapore” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The St. Regis Singapore

You added The St. Regis Singapore to your Saves list
The St. Regis Singapore
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   29 Tanglin Road, Singapore 247911, Singapore (Orchard Road)   |
Special Offer
All Day, All Yours
Ranked #27 of 300 Hotels in Singapore
Certificate of Excellence 2014
New York City, New York
“Best Place to Stay in Singapore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

The St. Regis in Singapore is the best place to stay! The hotel is the newest luxury hotel in Singapore and the facilities/rooms are absolutely beautiful! Make sure you go for drinks in the bar downstairs--the bar is beautiful, the drinks are delicious and the singers who were performing were incredibly talented.

We also looked at the Mandarin Oriental and Raffles while we were visiting and both were a bit dated. Raffles was beautiful, but the staff was snotty and the place felt very stiff. The Mandarin could use some TLC--it is supposed to have a great pool area but I did not have a chance to see this. We also saw the Four Seasons which is beautiful but around 10 years old and doesn't feel as current as the St. Regis.

My only criticism of the St. Regis is that you need a PhD to figure out the light switches in the room. Otherwise this hotel deserves two thumbs up!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Traveld0g22,

Thank you for choosing The St. Regis Singapore. We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your St. Regis experience with your fellow travellers.

Your generous compliments are much appreciated, and we look forward to welcome you back to the address where timeless elegance resides.

The St. Regis Singapore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (208)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

This was my third time visiting the St Regis Singapore and, as always, I'm incredibly impressed. Chef Stefano from LaBrezza created a sumptuous Ciopinno with braised lobster that was seriously the most delicious dish I have ever experienced. Special mention to Nathan in Decanter/Astor who provided a wonderful wine tasting experience and finished off the evening with an excellent Espresso Martini. The guest rooms are so opulent that I felt like a princess for the night!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear K K,

Welcome back again to The St. Regis Singapore! We are glad your St. Regis experience with us has always been an exceptional one.

We have shared your kind remarks with Chef Stefano and Nathan, and they would like to thank you for your generosity.

We look forward to welcome you back to the address where timeless elegance resides.

Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

This was my second trip on business to The St. Regis Singapore,and this particular trip my stay was extended. Wow I don't know where to start!! Here goes,I'd start with from the moment I arrived the staff made my stay exceptionally comfortable,and thats an understatement....This hotel thrives on Service......I must commend these people for outstanding service. Two wonderful duty managers Chris,and Leon ,and then I'd sashay my way down the line towards the outstanding dining services that were rendered by Chef Das a class act..... and my beloved butler, Butler Jae,and my wonderful bartender Imran are just a few of whom all gave awesome services . Also for the ladies spacious bathroom,and the beds were very comfortable,and to be fair the satellite service was below expectations..... Thumbs up St.Regis..........

Room Tip: Lady Astor Room
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Dee C,

Thank you for your wonderful praise of your St. Regis experience with us. We would also like to thank you for sharing it with your fellow travellers.

We have shared your kind compliments with the individuals you specially mentioned in your review, and all of them would like to thank you for your generosity.

All of us here at The St. Regis Singapore look forward to welcome you back to the address where timeless elegance resides.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

The hotel is fantastic and the rooms luxurious but above all the service is excellent. Everyone cannot be more helpful, whoever you ask in the hotel. A great location and just a quick taxi ride to downtown.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear pandatheman,

Thank you for your kind praise of your St. Regis experience with us, and for taking the time to share it with your fellow travellers.

Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

The St Regis Singapore has come through its early days stunningly. I could not fault one thing at this hotel (an I am a tough reviewer). The intuitive service astounding me, with the butler observing so carefully my preferences and the next I knew was adapting their service. Amazing. The property is beautiful. Well done St Regis Singapore. I look forward to many more stays.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear stiletravel,

Thank you for your wonderful compliments, and thank you for always coming back to The St. Regis Singapore. We want you to know we honour you as our esteemed guest, and like you, we too look forward to have you back with us.

Geneva, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Loved the hotel, service was very good and breakfast was delicious as well.
We chose two rooms, one of which was the one on the main picture on this site.
The rooms were so big, so luxurious. Great experience!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Dear cocococat,

Thank you for choosing The St. Regis Singapore, and for taking the time to share your St. Regis experience with your fellow travellers.

We have noted your invaluable feedback, and we want you to know we value you as our esteemed guest. We will ensure that necessary amends will be made and rest assure that your next experience with us will be truly beyond your expectation.

Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

First time to stay at the St Regis Singapore. Very nice hotel décor and ambience. Staff at the front desk was helpful and friendly. Very impressed by the bathroom, very nice bathtub with Bose sound system, one can easily spend an hour in the tub.
The Butler service was excellent and they took care your needs and requests promptly which really impressed me.
In such a luxurious hotel, I expected everything was in good condition. I used their DVD service and borrowed few DVD, however, most of them were not available. While the one which I borrowed, the condition wasn’t good. I didn’t know it’s caused by the player or the disc itself, it’s just very choppy.
The staff at the restaurant wasn’t very helpful and friendly as well. When I came it there for breakfast, no one really care to show me the table. I felt little neglected and they didn’t come to offer or refill coffee or tea as well unless you asked for it.
But overall experience was very good. Hope things will be improved in my next visit.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear cocococat,

Thank you for taking the time to share your St. Regis experience with your fellow travellers, and thank you for your wonderful praise.

We have noted your invaluable feedback, and rest assure that I have personally shared them with the relevant departments and necessary amends will be in place.

We want you to know we honour you as our esteemed guest, and we look forward to welcome you back to the address where timeless elegance resides.

The St. Regis Singapore

Been to The St. Regis Singapore? Share your experiences!